• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise to Seattle 1 Oct 11.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Lets see about getting all 3 chapters together and meet up in Seattle on 1 Oct 2011. We could meet up about 11 so nobody has to leave extra early. There is alot of stuff to do there. If you have any suggestion please post them on here. I think Pikes Market, and maybe Bruce Lee's grave. There are several places to eat. If you wanna go post up.

Big Al

I'm down. I'm thinking about having dinner at the Space Needle if anyone else is interested? Plan on spending about $60-$100 per person for dinner. It was very good food last time I went.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am gonna have to pass on eating up in the needle, $60-$100 = $300-$500 for me. Too rich for my blood. Does anybody else have any ideas of what to do out there, if so post them.

ben

Banned
we can go to the science musem or the emp musem, or pikes place. theres alot to do down there. hope the weather will b good. we also could go to the zoo.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think everyone will agree that HOOTERS will be the spot to eat. Good idea.

Do the Bruce lee grave visit and whatever else is planned then onto either Tacoma Hooters or quick pick drive in for a get together dinner meal then on to a drive in to watch drive if it is showing there. What do you think?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We will have to see about the drive in cause that would be a long day/night then the cruise back.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
LOL ya but who knows it depends on how much cash I got maybe we could get a motel.

Need to get together a solid schedule on this. Event coordinators please get together and iron this one out. We can set up a conference call or something if need be. Anyone know how to do one of those call up meetings? We can have the event coordinators and the prep' narrow down the venues from what was nominated into time slot 2 per then have the membership vote on the two per slots to narrow it down to one, or the event coordinators can just build from the suggestions already made. Bremerton haven't heard anyone chime in are any of you making this?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Yes lets get this figured out. Since I guess our event coordnater quit I will be the contact for our chapter.

BassMaster5000

Donator
I put up a new post strictly for ideas on what to do in the main washington chapter board.. took what was on here and added some of what I've heard is good.