• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise to Seattle 1 Oct 11.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I was looking onlina and Hooters in Seattle is closed so the closest one is in Tacoma and if we are gonna mess around in Seattle I dont think anyone is gonna wanna drive out that way. Here is another spot I was looking at.
http://www.ddir.com/menu

BassMaster5000

Donator
That's why I didn't include Hooters on the voting. Soji and I had talked about it, and its way to far of a drive from Seattle. As of right now, the temporary plan is looking like Pikes Place Market, the Space Needle, and then the grave sites.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
HERE IS THE PLAN, WE ARE LEAVING OAK HARBOR AT 1000 WE WILL BE GETTING TO SEATTLE BOUT 1130-1145 WERE WE WILL MEET UP WITH THE SEA-TAC AND BREMERTON CHAPTERS (PLACE TBD). WE WILL HIT UP DICKS BURGER JOINT AND HAVE SOME LUNCH. FROM THERE WE WILL ROLL TO THE PIKES MARKET, THEN THE GRAVE SITES AND FROM THERE THE OLD STARBUCKS AND THEN WHAT EVVER. ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PM OR TEXT ME.

AND THERE IS NO TIME SCHEDULE FOR EACH PLACE.

BassMaster5000

Donator
The original starbucks is in pikes market, so both should just be hit at the same time. As for the grave sites, they are on the other side of the city, which is why we were planning pikes place market, the needle, and then the grave sites.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We? well if starbucks is in pikes market then we will hit it up while we are there. IDK bout the space needle none of us are going up it.

I will be breaking for a bit after the pikes market starbucks stop. i wanna take some pics from the needle. can meet up after by phone con.... no worries.

JRapan

Like everyone said, there's a lot to do like the market, space needle and museums, plenty of places to eat like Hooters of course. There's always things going on down there especially on a Saturday. They have fairs going on and there's always the big malls that they have around too. Maybe even strip joints too lol

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

BassMaster5000

Donator
We as in Soji, myself, and some others from the Sea-Tac Chapter. I also have gotten a lot of positive feedback about the Space Needle, which is why it was included up to this point. Like Soji said, we can split up then meet back later at the grave sites.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Like everyone said, there's a lot to do like the market, space needle and museums, plenty of places to eat like Hooters of course. There's always things going on down there especially on a Saturday. They have fairs going on and there's always the big malls that they have around too. Maybe even strip joints too lol

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
Strip joint huh? Dang Josh your girl will kick your butt!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya we know you were joking but you never know were we will stop to take a break, LOL

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
How's the weather looking? I will mapquest hooters maybe for the evening but we are all set on Dick's burger joint.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
right now it says rain but it has changed like 3 times this week.. everyone seemed bummed about the hooters thing so i thought id tell you about the one in renton

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The Whidbey Island Chapter will meet up, 0945 at the Old Ford Dealership and roll out at 1000. We will meet up with the other chapter's at Dick's Drive in about 1130-1200, eat then onto the adventure's.
http://www.ddir.com/menu
Broadway
115 Broadway Ave. East
Seattle, WA 98102
(206) 323-1300

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
sounds like a plan but i think i might of lost my copilot as she has been sick most this week so might just be me and the boy.... ill be coming in alone too

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That sux about being sick. Hopefully she gets better soon. You will be comming alone? We will see you there unless you wanna meet up with us on the HWY. You got my number.