• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Custom Car Poster

Red

Hey guys I'm getting a custom car poster done of my car by CCP. The last time I talked to this guy he said he'd give everyone a discount the more people we got. I just e-mailed him to let him know I was ready to get mine done so I haven't set a date yet. So let me know if you want to get your poster done also.Todd I know you were interested in this so let me know.

Here's a link to the web site if you want to check it out.
http://www.customcarposters.com/index.html

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yeah, I like to do one. Let us know what kind of deal they'll give us for a group purchase. Thanks Shawn.

Red

Ok I talked to Ted the guy from CCP today and he normally gives a group of 4 or more 10% off but he's going to give it to us for our 3 cars. As far as I know It's just Danny, Todd, and myself getting this done. Please let me know if anyone else wants there's done also. I have it set up for this Saturday at 8:30 am in Fashion Valley at a parking structure witch he's going to e-mail me the address and I'll let you guys know. Let me know if this is going to work for you guys asap so I can let Ted know.

Just got an e-mail from Ted
Hi Shawn,

It was good to talk with you. The address is 591 Camino De La Reina Suite 101, San Diego. You get to the parking structure by going around the Ameritrade building and the entrance to the parking sturcture is right there. I will meet you all on the top floor at 8:30. Even though the address is on Camino De La Reina you enter the Ameritrade lot off Camino Del Rio N. Do a google satallite map

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Sounds good to me. We can meet there and roll out. I think "E" wants a poster as well. Ughhh, I need to detail my car.