• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...cv sequoia cruise 9-20-9...

I

Ichiduo

alright guys, this is a new thread to discuss this cruise up to the sequoias. plan is to meet up at kragen bright and early at 9 am, leave no later than 9:30 am, and cruise up there. we should have enough time once we get to the park to have a picnic, cruise around, and have some photo ops with our cars. anyone who has work in the evening, will have PLENTY of time to hang out and have time to get back.

i have locked the other thread as we don't need two discussions going on in two different threads, having it in here will keep it all organized.

if you can attend, please rsvp here so we have a head count:

http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&c=1&day=2009-9-20

hope to see you all there. :)

p.s.

i would like to thank charlie 1, a.k.a. sic fiddy, for jump starting this idea again. it's been tossed around and he finally got it rolling. :)

I

Ichiduo

fix.t, it'll happen a week sooner... lol! :)

hopefully everything else works for everyone else... :)

I

Ichiduo

HEY this was a group effort. (THANKS FOR STEALING MY IDEA CHARLIE) LOL

everything in this chapter is a group effort. no one person can make something happen. even when i post events, it's with every member in mind. sic, was the first person to bring up this tossed about event and when everyone chimed in, i gathered what would work best for everyone and posted it in one thread.

this is still a group effort, sic gets the credit for bringing it up on the forums though. :)

I

Ichiduo

The last I heard some of us were going to get some of our stuff together and make a day of it .

if you're talking about this cruise, then yes... i just posted an early time for anyone who has work in the evening. not everyone has to leave at the same time, i just wanted to give anyone working later in the day a chance to hang out. :)

zimmerc

lol it was about SCCA and Famoso. the CMC and CO wanted to know about legal racing so we wouldnt repeat what happend in July

Renegade

im gunna try but i really dont wanna ask for it off, i really gotta start saving the funds now....