• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Dec 11, 2011] Christmas Cruise for the Kids (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
There will be a free show at Torrey Pines High School on 12/11/11, Sunday, from 8am-2pm. All you need to bring is a new unwrapped toy and/or cash donation. Also, there will be a free Pancake breakfast. Last year, we had 13 cars showed up from Wickedstangs, lets try to break that number this year. The toys goes to underprivilidge children and its a good cause. So if you don't have anything planned, come on out and hangout with some Wickedstangs members and check out some nice cars, too.

Let's plan on meeting at the Mission Valley Bennigan's parking lot at 6:30am. Roll out at 6:45am. Its about a 20 minutes drive to Torrey Pines High School. This will give us time to clean up the cars before the show starts. Hopefully, I will see you all there.

trucks included? probably wont be able to roll with ya'll tho. (couldn't even keep up with the huge group going to FABULOUS FORDS)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok, my mustang may not be back in time for next Sunday. If its not, I'll still be there, but in my DD, 2011 Ford Focus, at least its still a Ford :BigGrin:. The mustang is getting some fabrication work done and it may not be completed in time. If I have drive my Focus, I'll show the Focus. Hehehe.......

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Looking more and more like I will be driving my Focus to the show. I will see everyone Sunday at Bennigan's at 6:30am. Remember, we will roll out at 6:45am.

BurnieB78

Really wish I could attend this, I miss WS cruises!! Unfortunately my poor stang is down and out for the time being :( ...MISS YOU GUYS!!