• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Dec 22, 2013] Winter Welcome - Holiday Cruise (El Cajon, CA)

2K7GTCS

Join us for a short cruise and holiday gathering to celebrate the winter season!
The solstice is Sunday the 22nd, which marks the return of longer daylight hours.

We'll meet for a round about drive out to Hwy 94, with a u-turn back toward East Lake for lunch.

For our lunch gathering, we have the option of going to Barrett Junction Cafe, or having a potluck style barbecue at a public park somewhere in Chula Vista (they have some really nice parks!). Be sure to vote in the poll to help decide our fate (Cafe or Potluck).

Also, for a little extra fun, we will have a "White Elephant" gift exchange. ($15 to $20 range)

The meetup will be Starbucks on Jamacha Rd in Rancho San Diego.
Meet-up 0830
Roll-out 0900

Starbucks
2512 Jamacha Road El Cajon, CA 92019

The Route Map is here: --> MAP <--

Our last cruise was a few months ago. This should be a good one!

Last edited by a moderator:

2K7GTCS

OK, that was just dumb. I tried to bump the thread by typing in three plus signs "+", and I get the silly smilie instead. Argh.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
goodpost.gif

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I'm not sure if I'll be able to go yet. I really want to but I have some family that will be getting in the night before so I might have to stay home with them.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Come on out and join us for the last Wicked Stangs cruise of the year. It is going to be a blast having all of you in my rear view mirror. LOL :p

Sikdo

I'll try and stop by if not I can meet up in east lake I will be up their this morning helping my buddy lower his mustang.