• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Dec 3, 2014] San Diego Chapter December Monthly Meeting (San Diego, CA)

The last monthly meeting of 2014! For those who have yet to attend a monthly meeting or if you haven't been to one in awhile, then you should definitely make it out to this one. Let's end the year out with a bang. I won something in a raffle from attending one of the SoCal Council meetings so I'm giving it away! (Hint: NAPA Auto Parts) Each member gets one free ticket (probationers excluded), additional tickets at a $1 each. All proceeds goes back to our chapter.
Also, we'll be discussing some upcoming events. I hope to see many of you there, especially some old faces. As usual, meet and greet at 6pm in the service bay and the meeting is scheduled to start promptly at 6:30pm.

ThotSwatter

I would love to go. But sadly I sold my Mustang. Hopefully the new owner joins WickedStangs, I put in a good word. I did buy a respectable vehicle though... Although not a GT500 as I had originally had planned. I ended up buying a 2009 Nissan GTR. Don't hate me! I still love Mustangs, and always will. Im sure you will see me again, and thank you for inviting me into the club. If you participate in any community service, or support programs, let me know, I would love to participate. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom

Good luck with your new car, I really like those cars . PS If i'm in your way honk I move over.

I would love to go. But sadly I sold my Mustang. Hopefully the new owner joins WickedStangs, I put in a good word. I did buy a respectable vehicle though... Although not a GT500 as I had originally had planned. I ended up buying a 2009 Nissan GTR. Don't hate me! I still love Mustangs, and always will. Im sure you will see me again, and thank you for inviting me into the club. If you participate in any community service, or support programs, let me know, I would love to participate. Thanks!!

Any pics of the GTR?

ThotSwatter

3f29d9335e07f8efdfdc5c7df7c58818.jpg

admbmb56

I've heard they're pretty fun to drive. I know we're all Mustang fanatics here, but I had to give credit where credit was due!

ThotSwatter

Thanks man. And believe me when I say. I will always love mustangs. And I will own another mustang one day.

ThotSwatter

I'll definitely try and bring it to the cruise. And I've definitely looked up all the AMS GtRs and they are all badass!

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Is it true that the admission fee is one or more donations to the Swap Meet Items Reservoir?