• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Doing my IRS bushing swap today at the Hobby Shop on Miramar.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Damn yose going to barona today. If you would have gave me a heads up I would have helped

yosemiddysam

Donator
Thats ok I did it myself....... I have not got it back in and only got the upper and lower control arms done. Will have to finish the pumpkin and sub frame ones in the morning. Place opens at 9 so once again everyone is crordialy invited...... Not too easy of a job to do by your damned self.

M

Mustangcwo

We took lots of pics today. I had to leave at 1pm and the car was well on its way. Well????

yosemiddysam

Donator
Sorry ya'll I do have a few pics. I just got busy last night so never got to upload them. HUGE thanks to Todd and Northern Country for the help. I couldnt have done it without you guys.... Oh and Thanks Todd....You had me searching for 45 minutes for two sockets for the impact gun.....turns out they were right where YOU left them lmao.......Over by the press.

northerncountry

we got the beast done and on its way right around 4 pm so it was an all day evolution. So yose howd the bushing kit make the demon run?

yosemiddysam

Donator
It is a night and day difference. No more clunking, and judging by the burnout I did at the Hobby Shop......no more wheel hop. I am definately happy with it.

M

Mustangcwo

Sorry ya'll I do have a few pics. I just got busy last night so never got to upload them. HUGE thanks to Todd and Northern Country for the help. I couldnt have done it without you guys.... Oh and Thanks Todd....You had me searching for 45 minutes for two sockets for the impact gun.....turns out they were right where YOU left them lmao.......Over by the press.

:doh:

yosemiddysam

Donator
We didnt leave right away. I took Dustin for a ride and then found out whe bent the dust covers in and they were dragging on the rotors so I had to bend them back out.