• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dyno Day at RPMM

Ferocious

Chula Vista
DSCF6362.jpg

DSCF6348-1.jpg

DSCF6349.jpg

DSCF6350.jpg

DSCF6351.jpg

DSCF6353.jpg

DSCF6354.jpg

DSCF6355.jpg

DSCF6364.jpg

DSCF6357.jpg

DSCF6361.jpg

DSCF6360.jpg

DSCF6363.jpg

DSCF6367.jpg

DSCF6371.jpg

DSCF6382.jpg

oh & here's my whopping 158 rwph!!

dyno2.png

Ford1288

Donator
Wow... Gotta love those 4.6s through an automatic. What were some other numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferocious

Chula Vista
Emilio's fox put down around 162 i believe.
Dave put down around 263-275, don't remember exactly.
The black 5.0 put down around 375.
A yellow 99/01 cobra put down about 400.
Mustang02's white sn95 put down around 190.

Thats all i can remember off the top off my head...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
The Dyno Day was not filled with a bunch of big numbers. Many of the members are getting baselines before they begin investing in power. This allows everyone to see how much "BANG" they get for their buck.

Nice turnout today and I was happy to see many of the new members putting down baselines. :cool2:

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Looks like a typical moified foxbody dyno sheet before the custom tune. The old computers are not complex enough to handle the changes.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I have never heard of a stock fox dynoing that low. Is it an auto? Dont those dynos tend to read lower also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judging from the curve, I would say he has a rich miss or a small vacuum leak somewhere in the engine. I am betting he is going rich, but I would need an A/F curve to tell.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Ferocious has a similiar problem, but not as bad. When his car hit between 4400 - 4500 RPM, he started to dump even more fuel. If he kept his A/F between 12.5 and 13.0 the entire time, he would have hit 170HP.