• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Eastlake Tavern + Bowl (PICS) WOW

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, Everyone what a nice place, I am coming back soon and am making this my new hangout.. Very nice looking place. Lots to do..
IMG_20110420_192451.jpg

IMG_20110420_184308.jpg

Great People and Great Food.. More TV screens than anyone can ask for... Oh Ya the food was good too..
IMG_20110420_192451.jpg
IMG_20110420_184308.jpg
IMG_20110420_191304.jpg
IMG_20110420_191319.jpg
IMG_20110420_191327.jpg

dtopford

yea well you guys didn't have as much fun as I did taking my oven in my new house down to parade rest and cleaning 8 years of fry daddy drippings out of every nook and cranny on the damn thing.

I swear this thing was a bravo fire waiting to happen.

dtopford

Wish we could have made it but we are still under the gun for getting moved into the new place and out of the apartment.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
yea well you guys didn't have as much fun as I did taking my oven in my new house down to parade rest and cleaning 8 years of fry daddy drippings out of every nook and cranny on the damn thing.

I swear this thing was a bravo fire waiting to happen.

ask 1WKDRSH what happen to my house on thanksgiving:)

dtopford

LOL I am betting it was at least as mucked up as mine is/was.
Kitchen was the worst bathroom is next, getting measured for carpet from Lowes tomorrow morning
after this weekend it should start going real fast

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
LOL I am betting it was at least as mucked up as mine is/was.
Kitchen was the worst bathroom is next, getting measured for carpet from Lowes tomorrow morning
after this weekend it should start going real fast

It was the worst CLASS K fire I have ever seen...:(

2K7GTCS

This place is awesome! I suspect we will be returning as a club soon.

Thanks E for taking and posting the pics. I wish you could have stayed for the bowling; it was the best part of a great evening.

2K7GTCS

I shot a 125 in the first game, and a 97 in the second.
I don't remember the other scores.

I think we all had the most fun doing "speed bowling" to kill the clock after the second game. In three frames we had a team score of 160!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think we all had the most fun doing "speed bowling" to kill the clock after the second game. In three frames we had a team score of 160!

We had 7 strikes in 3 frames and a few spares for those frames we didn't strike. Something like that.