• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

engine bay work

Foxman

Before
100_1500.jpg

100_1501.jpg

100_1502.jpg

100_1503.jpg

AFTER

100_1835.jpg

100_1834.jpg

almost done... a little more sanding and a little more filler and i will be done....

M

Mustangcwo

Nice work. That engine bay is looking nice and clean. :rock:

Foxman

thanks guys... its not show quailty, but it looks a lot better then before... not making a show car just doing this for me to like it...

Foxman

thanks man... a little more grinding and filler and sanding.........lol it wil be done... its going to be sprayed black of course and hit with about 3 to 5 coats of clear...

Foxman

looks good in pics... lol not so good in person... but it looks alot better then the bullet holed factory ****... im happy with it..

Foxman

yea can't wait... I started routing all the wiring and realized i filled a couple holes i wasn't suppose to lol.. no biggy.. need to run the ignition coil wires in to the engine bay, along with the MAF wiring and once the engine is in... i'm sure i will realize something else i missed..

Mach1Marauder

yea can't wait... I started routing all the wiring and realized i filled a couple holes i wasn't suppose to lol.. no biggy.. need to run the ignition coil wires in to the engine bay, along with the MAF wiring and once the engine is in... i'm sure i will realize something else i missed..

LOL.............Stuff happens, bubba!