• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Evergreen Street Drags!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
title2.gif

It has been awhile since I have been on a track. My times before were garbage, my best was 8.0, my best 60' was 1.88 and my fastest trap speed was 92mph (not all on the same run) on my street tires, hopefully I do better now since I have Mickey Thompson ET streets. Those were all in SD on 1/8 mile tracks.
Come on out and let's have some FUN!!!

http://www.evergreenstreetdrags.com/home.php

SATURDAY MARCH 10th Test N Tune

Pits
Car and driver - $30
Motorcyle and ATVs are Welcome.
Driver and Racing Rules
Pit crew or spectator - $15
(14 year old needs parent to sign waiver)
No open-toed shoes, No Pets Allowed

FRIDAY:
Required Racers Registration and Pit Passes avalible from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Raceing from 6:00pm till 10:00pm

SATURDAY, SUNDAY:
Required Racers Registration and Pit Passes avalible from 9:30am to 12:00pm
Raceing from 11:00am till we finish

Grand Stand
Seating - $5
Kids under 18 - Free
(I emailed them to see if Saturday times are the same as Sunday's, I will post when I get a reply.)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
For some reason there is an error when I tried to check out the rules.. Bad link possibly?

Racing Rules

Be sure to scroll down to see the full list of rules.

Batteries: All batteries need to be securely mounted to vehicle. Factory holdowns are OK. No bungee cords, tape, wire or straps are allowed as a battery holdown device. When batteries are relocated into the trunk of the vehicle, the trunk must be separated from the driver's compartment by a firewall and all openings must be sealed.

Brakes: All vehicles must have fully working brakes.

Driver Requirements: All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and wear helmets at all times while racing. In addition drivers must wear full pants (no shorts). Drivers will not wear sandals or flip flops (open toed shoes).

Firewalls: Full bodied vehicles and roadsters must have a firewall to separate the engine compartment from the driver’s compartment. All openings must be sealed.

Fluid Leaks: All vehicles must be free of fluid leaks to prevent fluids contaminating the track surface. Vehicles that have visibly flowing leaks will be barred from competition until the leak has been fixed and cleaned up.

Fuel Lines: Fuel Lines are to be metal or high pressure hose. Must be free of cracks and mounted away from moving parts, headers, and exhaust.

Liquid Overflow: Overflow should be attached to the radiator vent to prevent coolant from leaking onto the track. The minimum size is 1 pint in size.

Nitrous Bottles: All nitrous bottles must be securely fastened to the vehicle. Bottles mounted in the driver's compartment must have a blow off valve vented to the outside of the driver's compartment.

Seat Belts: All vehicles are required to have seatbelts and drivers are required to wear seatbelts at all times while racing.

Throttle Return Springs: All throttles must have dual throttle return springs. Unmodified factory throttle setups on late model vehicles are OK.

Tires: All tires must be in good condition and free of cracks, cuts, or bulges.

Windows: Vehicles must have operable windows. Windows are required to be closed while racing. Windows must be free of major damage and provide the driver with a clear unobstructed view.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I have recieved the email back from Evergreen. The times posted for Sunday are the same for Saturday. The track is
535 feet which equals 0.10 miles, it is 125 feet less then an 1/8 mile.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
ok where is this track is itin monroe? guess i could look it up would be awesome if it was my mom lives there and good possibility we could do a bbq at her house night before ?

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
cool so it is the one right around the corner from my moms house i just talked to my brother ..... they got a huge yard with a tent we could use and im sure she wouldnt have a problem with us using the grill and all could even camp outside in the back if you all wanted to come the night before she has room for a few people

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Cool, if we camp out there I think it would be better to camp on Saturday after the races. Would we be able to have a fire cause it will still prob be cold in March?

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
may be crazy but still right lol..... need to get off the pain meds i think they are getting to you .....oh and no sharing with ben :p

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I haven't taken pain meds for awhile but I sure do need some my feet are still killing me especially where they cut.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
so talked to the mom and she said it was all good bbq and camping (ok so its back yard camping) at her place she has some blow up mattresses for the ones who need them so anyone who wants to can stay even got extra tents can hang out eat drink and be merry after the races just let me know who is interested and how many so i can plan accordingly ill pick up burgers dogs and drinks( mainly soda and juice) and if you want to bring more that would be awesome should be a great night hope to see you all there

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Cool I am going to start passing the word to the guys out here. Racing, BBQ, and camping = a great day!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I updated the date, it is now going to happen on March 10th.