• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Everyone check this out........

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I think I just choked on my drink.......LOL

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Mine

http://lucinda.urbanup.com/4539095

AAAAnnnd I'm sure most of you would agree. I'd watch yoseves if I were you.:nonono::nonono::rofl:

http://lucinda.urbanup.com/2480873

Williams Name Meaning and History
English (also very common in Wales): patronymic from William.

Dictionary of American Family Names, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-508137-4

Lucinda
Derivative of Lucia, with the addition of the productive suffix -inda. The formation is first found in Cervantes's Don Quixote (1605), but does not seem to have been much in use in the 17th century except as a literary name. Lucinde was used by both Molière (in Le Médecin malgré lui, 1665) and Friedrich von Schlegel (in his novel Lucinde, 1799). It enjoyed considerable popularity in England in the 18th century, and has been in use ever since. Cognate: French: Lucinde.
Pet forms: Sinda, Sindy, Cindy; Lucy.
A Dictionary of First Names, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0192800507

Don Quixote was my Grandfather's favourite book therefore, named me Lucinda. But if you look at my Avatar you might decide to go with the Lucifer meaning. LMAO!

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
girls only like him because he has a bit of sugar in his tank so they dont feel that he is a guy but another girl friend.

Mach1Marauder

YUP! It's TRUE!

{DISCLAIMER} While I can say that I did NOT input anything on these entries, I can neither confirm nor deny that any of my female aquaintences expressed their deepest, heartfelt and lustful feelings.

Urban Dictionary:
1. William

A charismastic, charming, handsome, respectful and chivalrous gentleman of high upbringing. A 'Prince Charming' so to speak in many aspects.

My god...he was the man of my dreams...such a William...
william gentleman will charming prince

2. William

The perfect boyfriend; someone who will stay on the phone with you just because, someone who opens doors for you, someone who makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever you're near them. They generally are funny, and tease you a lot. But you never care.
My William makes me so happy!

4. william

An above average grade student, with a varying degree of popularity and social attributes. Often attracts the attention of female women things and plays with them effectively. Occasionally chased after by males but rejects them certainly. William's are not associated with homosexuality. Total stud.

Oh my god! There was the cutest gentleman down the beach.. What a William!

5. william

someone who has selective hearing, and has a habit of ignoring people.

why are you such a william today, you keep ignoring me :rofl::rofl:

william

a guy who's amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.
Girl 1: "Hey, did you get what you wanted from your man last night?"
Girl 2: "Damn right I did, I got that and more. My man is a true William" :rock::rock:

7. William

an amazing, unique, funny guy. knows when to be serious but rarely do you see this side of him. always a smile for everyone he sees. this is the type of guy who any girl would like to marry because he is caring towards everyone. he is one of a kind, jokester, charming, loving, caring, handsome, he is all over the best guy you will ever meet in your life.

(girl)hey did you see where my library card went?

(girl)ya william has it he said he wanted to check something out.

(william)thats right im checking you both out.