• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

exam

northerncountry

I want to wish all E6 Test takers GOOD LUCK I know the quotes are not in our favor I just hope that some of us put it on this time again Good Luck to all.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i wish i could take a test to get promoted......fricken people need to get the hell out and open up some spots.

yosemiddysam

Donator
BJ be carefull what you wish for ........... The test they take are no joke and it does not always mean by getting a good grade that the get promoted.

Ford1288

Donator
Good luck Albert and other seconds. I am so glad I will never have to take another advancement exam.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
well i have taken the e6 exam 8 times. i usually score in or above the 98 percent range. i score between 72-77 range and still cant make it. 80 percent is the highest you can get out of 200 questions. FML:nonono:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Good luck to all. I remember thinking I would never make PO1..... just as I was giving up, I finally made it.

DSG and 1WKD, I really hope you guys make it.....

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
3 tme up. this one seemed pretty easy. BJ you dont want to take a test to get promoted. i wish we had boards. my rate is 2-3% advancement... well see in june if i made it.. just like dsg in the upper 90% sob

02gt

well i have taken the e6 exam 8 times. i usually score in or above the 98 percent range. i score between 72-77 range and still cant make it. 80 percent is the highest you can get out of 200 questions. FML:nonono:

well if there is only a couple of MRCM's in the navy....you know what you should do....make them spots availible...LOL

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
haha i wish... i would have a new billet oil seperator/catch can, headlight rings, billet underhood dress up kit, JL W6 or 7 and JL amp, and 180 thermostat. thats my list of presents im getting myself once i make it :) i promise everyone if not this time then next for sure but by then its not gonna matter because i got my SAT scores back and im going STA-21 i got a letter of recommendation from adm fitzgerald (4 star) and adm harris (3 star) should have some pull :p plus i already have 53 college credits and eagle scout

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
haha i wish... i would have a new billet oil seperator/catch can, headlight rings, billet underhood dress up kit, JL W6 or 7 and JL amp, and 180 thermostat. thats my list of presents im getting myself once i make it :) i promise everyone if not this time then next for sure but by then its not gonna matter because i got my SAT scores back and im going STA-21 i got a letter of recommendation from adm fitzgerald (4 star) and adm harris (3 star) should have some pull :p plus i already have 53 college credits and eagle scout

What's STA-21? Is that a commissioning program?