• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

famoso this friday

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
I am going to Famoso this friday night, gates open at 7. I will be leaving around 5 ish to get there without hurrying. anyone else want to come?

510z

just a FYI there is a deal at sac raceway this sunday

8th Annual Ford Lovers West Coast Nationals
May 16th
Northern California's only all Ford car show, swap meet, and bracket race.

General Admission: $12
Car Show: $30 - includes admission
Swap Meet space: $25- includes admission
Time Trials only: $40 car/driver

Race Entry: $50 car/driver
All event package: $60 (race, show, swap)

Additional pit vehicle parking: $10

Gates Open: 8:00 AM.

zimmerc

I got a stupid 12.726@106. I have some work to do. I may actually need a dyno tune. lol 60ft is there though with a 1.742

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
I ran a 12.65 @ 114mph with a 2.0 60ft.

Im happy with my times, not bad for first time running on gears and nitrous that worked. If i get my launches better Im sure the car will run 11s.

Renegade

good job guys, wish i could have been there, and Dustin she is coming along man, nice trap, but that 60 definitely needs to come down, what PSI were you running in the rears?

Foxman

zimmer i think your 12.7 at 106 doesnt make sense with a 100 shot... i think it has to do with the 28 inch tall tires and the 4:10 gears with the auto trans.. I think your mph would come up with a 26 inch tall tire.. you said you were finishing low to mid rpm 4th gear

elky406

zimms car only went 106 on the bottle?something is wrong.Mine goes 119 to 123 depending on the size shot.26s wont help trap speed,actually it might hurt it.On bottle they make a bunch more tq,so if you have more tq you can pull more gear.

Foxman

i thought he was going 110 or 111

i remember 113... but i could be wrong...

i figured the 26 inch tall tire on zimmers car would get the revs up in 4th gear... allowing him to make more mph... You have made alot faster cars then i have..I'm just explain why i thought 26's would let him get more mph

elky406

what did it run on the motor,because it sounds like to me that maybe the bottle turned on then shut off.because those are n/a times not bottle times