• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

fangs99 snake

VENOM04

ill try to get ahold of him through e-mail and if not ill call him when i get home. maybe we can set up a tour or something and a discount. and if you guys dont want to wait for me to get home ill give you guys his cell number and mabye you can set something up as well. Also whipple superchargers is in fresno so i want to try and get a tour of that place as well when i get home so i might be trying to set something up for that as well

VENOM04

f-n-a vp one more reason. Hey FANGS. are you going to get the JLT cai or rai. and what color. i dont know if i just want black or black with performance red flames.

VENOM04

i like black but there is just too much black under the hood and the flame job would look sweet but i also really like black

fangs99

well the way i see it the rai is only about 2/3rds of an intake and i whant a whole intake.
if you think theres too muck black under the hood then get the flames. but my idea would get it reversed from everyone else. instead of black with red flames, do red with black flames

fangs99

my jlt is gonna have two lives. first as a cai. the next one as a fake cai.
latter no in the distant future when i apply a hellion twin turbo kit i'll use the 4" inch jlt pipe to hide the 3" inch metal hellion intake pipe so when people first look under the hood they will think it's n/a. till it's to late.