• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

fangs99 snake

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah just email them they are pretty speedy about turn around witht hat kind of stuff

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
Fangs said he did... he said he called it Fangs Stang or something to that effect. Lemme know, would ya? I wanna make him a killer sig now that I am getting back up and around.

Thanks dude...
VP_96COBRA said:
hmm ill look for it i dont think bj made one

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i made a thread and request too :( i would like one also with a eagle scout emblem

VENOM04

FANGS99. Dude your car really looks good with that mach chin spoiler on it. i didnt know that they would even fit and i see that you have an 01 rear bumper on it.

fangs99

thankx man, well i'll be replaceing the bumper with a 03-04 cobra bumper. the mach chin spoiler was an easy install. and i like the look of the 99-01 w/ the chin spoiler over the 03-04 bumper.

fangs99

i bought mine from americanmuscle.com and they only sell one kind. the difference from the one i bought and the oem one is that the oem one has the same texture as the mirriors. but mine is smooth.