• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fast and furious

So we were invited by San Diego subies to a drive in theater in Santee on the 24th of may, to see the new fast and furious. I want to see it and was wondering who else would be interested in going. Think it might be a cool event to do that Friday night.

2K7GTCS

I had heard something about this too, but thought it is going to be at the South bay drive-in?

H

HRSX500

Fast & Furious 6 at Santee Drive in 5/24/13 or 5/25/13 sounds like good idea . I read it on the camaro5 forum. what time ?

2K7GTCS

I'm pretty sure the Camaro guys are planning to do Santee on Saturday. A lot of other clubs are doing Southbay on Friday. While Santee is much closer, I'm planning to do Southbay on Friday.i believe the gate opens at 5:30, so if we're going to meetup and go as a group, I suggest somewhere close to the drive-Iin around 5pm.
Of course traffic is going to suck heading south on a friday, so plan accordingly.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm pretty sure the Camaro guys are planning to do Santee on Saturday. A lot of other clubs are doing Southbay on Friday. While Santee is much closer, I'm planning to do Southbay on Friday.i believe the gate opens at 5:30, so if we're going to meetup and go as a group, I suggest somewhere close to the drive-Iin around 5pm.
Of course traffic is going to suck heading south on a friday, so plan accordingly.

If we are doing the Southbay drive in, that one is at the Mile of Cars, correct? If it is, we can meet at the parking lot by Todd's shop.

2K7GTCS

Nope, that was the Harbor drive-in, which is closed. Southbay is on Coronado Ave in IB.

Okay so all movies start at 830 but idk if it's playing 1st or 2nd. Box office opens at 730. Meet up time and place is up to yall because idk that area at all.

Ford1288

Donator
Any update on this? Girlfriend needs to know which day to take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final confirmation just came from sds, Friday they are meeting at theater at 5 to ensure that they get in. I probably will get there at around 5 too. I'll just bring snacks and drinks to have while I'm there.