• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fast and furious

2K7GTCS

Danny and I are at the starbucks in southlsnd plaza on palm ave. One exit away from the drive-in off the 5.

2K7GTCS

Movie starts at 8:30, but I would not come later than 7. It's going to be packed.

andrewsb91

2730 Coronado Ave

Will post when the doors open because they are supposed to open earlier than usual. Wiggs and I and the San Diego Subies are already here.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Mustang down again. Cylinder 6 misfire. Going to change all the plugs, hopefully tomorrow.

We are at the Starbucks at 635 Saturn Blvd.

andrewsb91

There's already about 20 cars in line and we have been here 15 minutes

andrewsb91

A beamed just pulled up behind me. Who knows how many are coming after.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Had a great time hanging with some of the WickedStangs family. The movie was awesome. Thanks Dave, Danny, and Jennifer for waiting at Starbucks for me. See you all Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Anytime. It was good seeing you guys tonight. This drive in thing looks like something we can do as a club every now and then with a good movie.

luckychance

hey guys sorry couldnt make it i really wanted to do it but after staying awake for 30 hours i coulnt hang and ended up sleeping 17 hours straight ...no joke :( i hope to do this still so for those that didnt get the chance maybe we can meet up this week or the next and see it as a group.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
No worries, Joe. It was worth a watch.

I think we might be planning more drive in for the future. Its pretty cool to hangout and bring a little picnic to the movie.