• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fast Five Opens 4/29

I want to see it... I am going to take the wife Sunday I think. Sat we are very busy with whibey chapter and UFC fight

I thought you had your own showing as well. Didn't you post that? I put that out yesterday that there were 3 Brem, Whidbey, and Dusten in Everett. I got duty so i'll be holding it down for the cause. Protecting Life Liberty and Justice.....while on blocks:(

It sux that they all had to die, but it was a good movie. There will definately be another one.

WTF!!!!!!! Really!!!! well no need to see it now! But doesn't make sense cause the guy from Tokyo Drift is in this one which led me to believe it is staged after 2 but before 3.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I thought you had your own showing as well. Didn't you post that? I put that out yesterday that there were 3 Brem, Whidbey, and Dusten in Everett. I got duty so i'll be holding it down for the cause. Protecting Life Liberty and Justice.....while on blocks:(

Yes he is hosting the UFC Sat at his house. I think we are going to this.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
LMAO I did see the movie but I'm not gonna say what really happens. It's just funny to see what some people would say. Sorry guys I was just messing with you. It was good though! Another suprise in it.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Damn guys... sandiego chapter make it a event and all roll deep you wont be disapointed. Stay through credits to big suprise at end.... I cant wait for part 6,7,8, and 9

blackstallion06

Donator
Damn guys... sandiego chapter make it a event and all roll deep you wont be disapointed. Stay through credits to big suprise at end.... I cant wait for part 6,7,8, and 9

blackstallion06

Donator