• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Feb 15, 2014] T-TOWN STARBUCKS CREW IS THROWING A PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!! (Chula Vista, CA)

ladygaga2

We have a few of our family members that will be departing us soon and we need to send them off with a Wicked Stangs farewell for Mr. Sojman and his wife Gwenie AKA Trouble 2 and CC AKA Trouble 3. They will be missed a great deal. CC will be deploying and Mr. Sojman (VIMassive) and Gwenie(MrsVIMassive) are off to a new adventure. So lets throw a PARTY!!!! Please RSVP with how many will be attending in your party and what you will be bringing. If I have forgotten anything, then feel free to add and bring.

Date: Feb. 15,2014
Starting: 12:00 (NOON)
Place: Mustang CWO House- 1713 Barbour Ave Chula Vista, CA 91913

List of Food To Bring:
Carne Asada-Wickedstangs/ Hamburger-Mustangcwo/ Hot Dogs
Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns, Tortillas
Paper Plates-Donna
Plastic Utensils-Donna
Condiments (Mustard/Ketchup/Mayo/Relish)-screaminyellow
Salsa
Sour Cream
Macaroni Salad/Pasta Salad
Potato Salad
Dessert
Chips-Red
Soda
Water-screaminyellow
ICE
Ice Chests
guacamole

Hope to see everyone there... No Hennessy for I will not be responsible for what will happen, LOL. Sorry, inside joke......

Last edited by a moderator:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will be there for sure. Going to miss all of them. They have been an important part of the San Diego chapter and to WickedStangs all together. V.I. Massive got the Sea/Tac chapter started and MrsV.I.Massive has been a vital part of the San Diego Chapter and its growth. Hopefully, Mr. & Mrs. VI Massive will get with the OKC Chapter and put it up to another level. Also wishing a safe and successful deployment to CC, another valuable member of the San Diego Chapter. Although she lives in Riverside County, she still make the long haul down to participate in our major events. That is dedication. Can't wait for her to return to us. Above all, wishing them all the best as they start their next chapter in their life. Nothing but the best and success and hope we will see them again.

ladygaga2

Im so going to miss my besties. They for sure can never be replaced. Been together for a long time. Going to be a sad day for me. It hasn't hit me yet that they are leaving but I'm sure it will soon. Love my Gwenie and CC. I will do my best to hold the fort down until the WickedLadies is back together again. Will miss the Sojman too.

I will be bringing plates and utensils and a dessert.

i'll have to see my work schedule because i work 4 days and get 2 days off. by the time i get home it's already 430ish so hopefully i can make it.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I'll try and drop by after work. So if anybody is left at 5:30 or so, I hope to see them then

I thank Todd and family for hosting this gathering and Donna for putting it together, it was amazing. I thank everyone who came out and showed some love. We all greatly appreciate it. To all those who wanted to but could not make it you were there in spirit so no worries. An interesting subject resurfaced concerning an all Wickedstangs event in either OKC or Tulsa in about a year to a year and a half from now.........the wheels of thought are spinning..... Will see what the local chapters think about it.... Sounds like a national blast to me!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I thank Todd and family for hosting this gathering and Donna for putting it together, it was amazing. I thank everyone who came out and showed some love. We all greatly appreciate it. To all those who wanted to but could not make it you were there in spirit so no worries. An interesting subject resurfaced concerning an all Wickedstangs event in either OKC or Tulsa in about a year to a year and a half from now.........the wheels of thought are spinning..... Will see what the local chapters think about it.... Sounds like a national blast to me!!!!
I see a road trip in the future. The first national convention in OKC. Hell Yeah!
You guys have a safe travel. Will look forward to meeting up again, soon.