• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Feeler thread. 2006 Mustang GT.

gmantheman

Looking to possible sell my 06 Mustang GT and buy an 03/04 SVT Cobra.
Miles-87,000 this car is my D/D and drive from Escondido to Coronado.
Mod: Wheels FR500 Replicas 18x9 and 18x10. Tires Nitto NT555 255/45/18 and 285/40/18
Suspension-Shocks/Struts-Bilstein, Steeda LCA and BMR UCA. Engine mods-Steeda UDP, JLT CAI, Steeda CMDP, Comp Cams NSR Stage 2, Dyno tuned by DMP
Exhaust- Pypes catted x (hi-flow cats), 12" glasspacks and MAC axlebacks.
Ford Racing 4.10 gears.
Hurst STS (doesn't rattle)
CHE K member brace w/tq limiters.
Coast 1 piece drive shaft with Ford Racing safety loop
New Panasonic receiver/radio. Front Aux and USB port.
Clutch and flywheel was replaced around 70-75,000 miles.
Bad-there is a mark on the back bumper where something from the garage fell on it. I was quoted $250 to fix it. Just haven't had the time.
Asking $16,000 OBO
DSCF0988.jpg

Agent 47 mirrors are currently on the the car.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Will you sell me the drive shaft and the trans brace?
I would find a area ford dealer that has a termi and trade the car.

gmantheman

Only problem is, no local dealers have 03/04 cobras on the lot. I am afraid I would get screwed on the trade in. I wouldn't take anything less than $13,500 on the trade.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
They should give you that for a trade. I would search for on auto trader or something. There are dealers out there that should be getting some on trade for 5.0's
just keep your eyes open. What about parts would you consider selling them

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Only problem is, no local dealers have 03/04 cobras on the lot. I am afraid I would get screwed on the trade in. I wouldn't take anything less than $13,500 on the trade.
Take your car to CARMAX and get a free quote for the value of your car. Then you can use that as a tool at the dealership of your choice or just sell it to CARMAX. Kearney Pearson ford had 5.0 dealers over the weekend.

gmantheman

Take your car to CARMAX and get a free quote for the value of your car. Then you can use that as a tool at the dealership of your choice or just sell it to CARMAX. Kearney Pearson ford had 5.0 dealers over the weekend.

I did take it to car max but they only offered my $10,000. They said my miles and mods affected the car price. According to both KBB and the blackbook my car unmodded would be 10,500 to 13,500 for trade in.

gmantheman

northerncountry

Damn grant that is a steal of a price If i didn't already have a bitchn 06 gt vert whipple charged I sure would take your car off your hands someone JUMP ON THIS CAR!!!