• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Feeler thread but might become reality

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well due to some "issues" I have come to the conclusion that It might be best for me to sell my car. Most on here have either seen or heard of my car. No expense has been spared in the build of my car. It has gotten the best of the best when swapping parts out. Here are the big ones that I can think of right now. Steggy stage 5+ show polished blower with 2.76 BF pulley, AFCO Dual Pro Heat Exchanger, Billet Flow idler pulleys, Ported plenum and Accufab T-Body, SCT Maf, 60 lb injectors, Twin GT pumps with stage 2 FPDM, SCT X Cal 3 Tuner, SLP X-pipe with or without cats, Mac Cat Back, NOS Kit with 70 shot, rpm window switch, WOT switch, Purge kit, Bottle heater, Blow Down Tube, Hidden install, Electric gauge in front cup holder, CUSTOM Roll Cage, CUSTOM sub frame connectors, Boost and A/F wide band mounted on gauge cluster, Kenny Brown strut tower brace, MM Caster Camber plates with H&R Front springs, Corbeau CR1 seats with 4 point matching harnesses, Custom rear seat delete with 2 12 inch AudioBahn Subs and Amp built in, and as for looks department.....Saleen Tonneou Cover, DPE 18X11 rear with 325/45 M&H Drag radials, 18X10 front rims, Carbon Fiber Hood, Cobra grill emblom, Chrome Cobra rear bumber inserts, Billet fuel door. I am sure I am forgetting a few things but you get the jist. The details on the car are: 2003 Black 10th Annv Vert, 55K miles, Raced a few times yes but beat on....NO. Last dyno put down 571rwhp 616rwtq on the spray and fastest 1/8 to date w/out spray was 7.5 @98 with me driving. I am no professional but not bad either. Not interested in trades and the price is set in stone!!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Glad your seeing how bad arse the GT500's are.. And sorry what happen this weekend, I will start letting you 03-04 cobra guys beat me.. Please don't sell it:) J/K

Sorry to hear this.. Good luck on the sell.

All this car is very nice..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I wondered why you were talking about that civic SI the other day.....LOL

Just Kidding. I am sure if you are thinking of selling it, there is a darn good reason for it. Anyway, goodluck with the sale. Hope you end up keeping it!

Gib

ears

x2...... hate to see it go man. if i had the cash i cant say that i wouldnt take it off your hands though!!!!!lololololol!!!!!! good luck man.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I wish you would....Cause then I know it would go to a good home and not get wrapped around a tree/pole/center divider.................

Ford1288

Donator
Yeah man thats what im worried about. But I think the high price will keep some kid from wrecking it. It will definately take a mature smart driver.