• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Few vids from KOT

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thanks! I have a few more but my cam died so I had to use my iphone. I will post up sometime in the near future.

M

Mustangcwo

Nice videos, but why do you have to post one of a guy breaking :nonono:

WoundUpWindsorBoi

Love the video of my car not making it down the track haha. Turns out the float levels were too low in the carb and the burnout pretty much drained the carb for gas. However I did go out an lay down a 7.06 @ 98 right afterwards and my car was spinnin first gear all day. Also wanted to say that for the race car we need a tire gauge that is for low pressures. And checking them every pass is a key to consistency.

M

Mustangcwo

Love the video of my car not making it down the track haha. Turns out the float levels were too low in the carb and the burnout pretty much drained the carb for gas. However I did go out an lay down a 7.06 @ 98 right afterwards and my car was spinnin first gear all day. Also wanted to say that for the race car we need a tire gauge that is for low pressures. And checking them every pass is a key to consistency.

Could not agree more with the air gauge statement. I'm hoping to form a race team next year starting with the race car. Hopefully we can pull enough sponsorship to add two more fox bodies. We'll talk. :rock:

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
CWO you mean sponsership for the Bremerton chapter car? We have seen some nice trailers and low budget 4cyl fox notches

WoundUpWindsorBoi

Cwo, let's definetely talk race team and I'm down to help out however I can. I think that would be great for us individuals who just can't get enough haha, and it could be great exposure for the club and mustang community here locally. Just need folks willing to give 110% and make a few sacrifices that's what its all about