• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy Find me my new Wickedstang.

Renegade

Hey everyone, some of you know me others may not, I'm the former CV VP and I became a lurker after I sold my Mach1. Well I'm back and looking for another Mustang, except this time I'm looking for something subtle. I want your help though, ideally I would love a 94-95 GT convertible 5.0 5 speed with not a ton of miles, I would also be interested in a 5.0 5 speed fox hatch. I'm really not looking for another mod motor car but a new edge GT convertible or another Mach 1 at a good price would also be tempting. I'm not looking for something heavily modded, a drag car, autoX car, nor a beat up project just looking for a nice DD/commuter. Ideally I'd like to stay under 4k though I would be interested up to around 5 or a little more for a Mach 1. If anyone knows of any or comes across any let me know. Thanks guys.

Renegade

Thanks Danny, most of the ones up here seem to be junk, beat on, or the sellers are liars. Yeah I'm sure your beat up fox only has 50,xxxmiles, more like 250,xxx miles.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I got a 85 T-top Fox I been trying to sell for a while. It has right at 100k Its white with Cobra R wheels, 5.0, 5 speed carb car

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Look at the pictures of my 95 GT. it's not perfect and i make fun of it a little, but it runs great, gets good mileage, the interior is in pretty good shape. (Front seats need reupholstered but have nice seat covers. Has a nice Sony stereo, msd distributor, RAM clutch, eibach lowering springs, pretty new brakes and tires. Paint is pretty good except the two bumpers (they've oxidated and subsequently have faded)

It's my DD, never left me stranded. Motor has 171k, but about 60 on the rebuild. (Didn't blow but was freshened, new rings bearings and better oil pump.)

It needs some minor things, a low coolant sensor and abs sensor, and the power steering pump whines a little, but everything works and it's a pretty good car. Shoot me a PM and I'll give u my number if you want to talk. Looking for 2900 for it so I can get another fox lol

Renegade

Phil and Blown my number is 559-301-6584, send me pictures guys I'm interested in both even though SD is pretty far away. I'm going to look as a 89 Saleen convertible tomorrow possibly but its on the high side.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I am selling a Black 04 Mach automatic with higher miles on the car and 15K on the engine. But being out on the island probably doesnt help you. Good luck, gonna have a tough time finding a Mach for 5K range.

Good luck

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah $1100 and 7 Days. It hurts to move out here, gonna hurt more to leave though with having another car....

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Pulling her out of my garage for the las time. I have to say out of all the stangs I've had this one has been the most reliable. I will miss her but I think she is getting a good home
2y3e4e6y.jpg