• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Foxbody Procharger P1SC, Longtube headers, Shorty H-Pipe

Ford1288

Donator
Well guys, big changes are coming to my white fox. I am going to start selling parts off of it in the mean time. All parts are still on the car, I want to find a buyer while they are still on so I can prove working condition.

Procharger kit includes all piping, intercooler, MAF, brackets, EVERYTHING you will need for installation except for injectors and tune/ or FMU. I may include my 24lb injectors. Pulley is for a nice conservative 6lbs of boost. With a power pipe you can probably get close to 8 out of it. I made 386/380 with it. It does have a CARB number but to my knowledge the bracket forces relocation of smog pump, so I'm just gonna say this is illegal in regards to smog. 2,000 firm.

Longtube headers and shorty h-pipe for a foxbody. Unsure of the brand on the headers. I have both a catted shorty and an off road, I believe both are BBK. 325 for package deal without cats, 450 with cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ford1288

Donator
pybusa8u.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
I thought you were going to school old man? it's in the post. But PM me if you are serious and want the special president price.