• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday night drag racing at barona 15 aug 2008

W

wickedstangs

yosemiddysam said:
Every Wicked Stangs event is a gauranteed good time.

Hey tell your friends and family thanks for coming out enjoyed meeting them...

yosemiddysam

Donator
Will do. They had nothing but good things to say about us and I am quite sure we will be seeing alot more of Xavier. I start his Whipple install Tuesday.

W

wickedstangs

yosemiddysam said:
Will do. They had nothing but good things to say about us and I am quite sure we will be seeing alot more of Xavier. I start his Whipple install Tuesday.

Hey let me know I like to come over and and take pics and do a write up on the install. And help ofcourse..:)

yosemiddysam

Donator
I will be getting a call from him at 0800 on tuesday with directions to his house. The more I have thought about it though the more I would have probably liked to do it at my house.

W

wickedstangs

blackstallion06 said:
Bejay you can always go the NOS route like me. My slips are just as fast as the S/C cars

Blackstallion I wouldnt take it that far... Remember the other portion of the track is where the real men stand out.. :) Everyone one is fast 0-60:D

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
blackstallion06 said:
Bejay you can always go the NOS route like me. My slips are just as fast as the S/C cars

I would rather supercharge the car though......

Cost more initially but you can drive it and use it all the time.....

I think it is easier on the engine too.

Gib

acecobra2003

Time at friday night drag

I ran a 8.39 was my best time for the night. Now i have more of a feel for my car after tuning it. Next time I ran probably going to get slicks or drop my tire pressure to 18lbs.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
oh....dont get me wrong orange....im keeping the fox and building it up. like ive always wanted im still planning on a boosted 331. but for a daily driver thats confortable i want a termy...A/C and heat, a radio, quiet. i dont want a modded one either, i'd be happy with a stock one.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Its all good Emilio... I am not racing for a long time. Its costing to much money and I want to get my hood on car ect. I have a few more things for suspension I want to do as well as driveshaft. Each time I go out I drop money on gas, food, NOS ect ect.. that money is going into envelope for parts..FFW will be next race for me. Besides after first of year if I am not on deployment I am takeing car back to MO. where I can get motion deletes, cams, headwork done and some custom tunning as well as few other doo dads added to car. Going to take it to a real shop that uses Diablo and knows how to squeeze the H.P out of cars... I maybe looking into another block as well to do lower end ect.. My budy said he has a paxton that may look nice on the car.. If I S/C, heads, cams with NOS I want to do it right and that is shop I trust to get car running and tuned..