• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday night drag racing at barona 15 aug 2008

W

wickedstangs

06:00 PM TO 12:00 AM
Fri 15-Aug
MUSTANG AND LIGHTNING SUMMER ALL MUSTANG AND LIGHTNING CLUBS WELCOME/FRIDAY NIGHT TEST & TUNE GAMBLER GRUDGE

Come on all Wicked Stangs Members come out an have some fun. Drag Racing.

Lets all Drag Race and have a good time. NO EXCUSEs EMILIO

I don't have tires
I don't have a helmet
My cars not running right
I need a tune
I running the SS
my hood shakes
I have an oil leak
my header gasket come off

BS you have had the time to prepare this is going to be a Wicked Stangs night out.. Let have some fun and keep it on the track. :bo:

Best ET
Best 1/8th
Best FU
Best RT

We will come up with some prizes later.

All don't forget to log in if your coming.
http://www.wickedstangs.com/community/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=153&day=2008-8-15&c=1

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am going! This is a challenge to you WICKEDSTANGS me and you on the track. NO EXCUSES when I smoke you.

W

wickedstangs

it is on... I will take the challenge anyone who can beat me at the track gets free meal on me..

W

wickedstangs

I going to show you guys how to run on cheap tires summitomo street tires with 350+ hp

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i might be there. depends on 3 things.....if my wife has the baby...if my car breaks this friday at qualcomm, .....and if i can afford it. how much is it

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
you might be right....but i can try. i got a little garage opened up over at my hosue making some extra money on the side to fund my addiction. lol...im just hoping my wife doesnt pop and holds on to it til the 20th

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You got a little garage goin? Hook me up with a job!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
wickedstangs said:
it is on... I will take the challenge anyone who can beat me at the track gets free meal on me..

I'll be your huckleberry. Street tires right? hmmm Maybe I will just make a couple of passes Friday at Qualcom so I can run this event on 15th. I want to make sure My clutch holds up. I will add a few other things if Finances work out in my favor

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil I will race you too, and show you who really has the faster car!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Albert are you calling me out??? Qualcom this Friday bro... LOL

Did you get gears, Roush S/c added or something to get your nuts jumping... Just ask bro maybe me and Mav can give you a few pointers. Do you know how to stage your car? Just kidding! Hope you been working on that burn out....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Got the burn out down. Now staging is a diff story.jj Now did I get anything done to the car, well you will just have to run me at the track to find out.