• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Goin back to Cali !

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Hey Y'all,

I'm coming back to San Diego for spring break! Driving in from Texas on Saturday the 1oth of March and going back to TX Sunday the 18th..... Lets do some serious cruisin!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
your in San Angelo? That sucks I went there for Fire Academy at Goodfellow AFB and that was the crappiest town I had ever been to. Sorry just seen that

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
your in San Angelo? That sucks I went there for Fire Academy at Goodfellow AFB and that was the crappiest town I had ever been to. Sorry just seen that

That's where Fighting Sailor is from. Damn, pretty harshed word about someone's hometown, Roushed2.

Stephen, I'm going to be up in Anaheim for training from 3/11-3/16. Maybe Dave (2k7gtcs) could plan a cruise for 3/17, if you guys won't be doing anything on the 11th.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
From my experience back in 2003 I couldnt even drink the water. I had to purchase water for consumption and to even brush my teeth. People did not even give their pets the water. There was one mall that was the size of 4 mcdonaldsput together lol. and one club called grand central station that was full of military and old people.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
From my experience back in 2003 I couldnt even drink the water. I had to purchase water for consumption and to even brush my teeth. People did not even give their pets the water. There was one mall that was the size of 4 mcdonaldsput together lol. and one club called grand central station that was full of military and old people.
Sounds like KNB.. But, I doubt it...:)

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
San Angelo has improved alot in recent years....Grahams shut down and downtown has re-built with alot of great clubs. I like the 17th for a cruise date! 11th is tight cuz I drive in the night before (late)... Cant wait to see y'all... BTW Emilio are you retiring soon?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
San Angelo has improved alot in recent years....Grahams shut down and downtown has re-built with alot of great clubs. I like the 17th for a cruise date! 11th is tight cuz I drive in the night before (late)... Cant wait to see y'all... BTW Emilio are you retiring soon?

It will be good to see you again. Too bad I'll be out of town for training the week you come in. But I'll be there for the cruise if the 17th is the date.

Yes, Emilio is retiring on April 12th.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Let us know when you get into town. Sounds like an In & Out or Starbucks meet up on Saturday or Sunday.