• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got a new 500

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
sugyjy7e.jpg

u2ysaqyg.jpg

a6uhy9aq.jpg

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Should have just given me the 25k rather then waste it on a fiat. Can u say GAY!!!111 Hope u can return it

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
really now. 25k could have and should have gotten a Focus ST. fully loaded there 25k and you would have had a 4 cyl turbo with 265hp.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
REALLY? No wonder your son carries a purse. :eek:

That's hitting a lil below the best...let's leave families outta our fun discussions even if ther is a purse in question!!! I find it hard to believe that Trick or Moni would ever let their so carry a purse. A switchblade yes, but never a purse!!! :mad:

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
No matter what's said or done, or how many years go buy without a Christmas Card... I'll ALWAYS have his or his families back!!! I've known Trick since 1998 and will always think of him and Moni as my lil bro and sis!!!

1 love Familia :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That's hitting a lil below the best...let's leave families outta our fun discussions even if ther is a purse in question!!! I find it hard to believe that Trick or Moni would ever let their so carry a purse. A switchblade yes, but never a purse!!! :mad:

Actually that really happened. It is not below the belt and Emilio and Monica was there and we told them that too. They all got a good laugh at it. It is an ongoing joke over here with them.