• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got a new banner w/ new font

SnakeBit

So I posted this in another section but figure ill post it here too so everyone can see i had issues with the first banner couldn't get it to stick had to trash it went had another one made and chose a different font i think it looks pretty bad ass and the guy the made it showed me a trick to applying them that made it "wicked" easy anybody wants to know the easy way let me know and heres the pics.....IMG_2024.JPGIMG_2025.JPGIMG_2026.JPG

SnakeBit

ok posted a how to video in the instal garage section ill post it here too just in case this exactly how i did it makes it fairly easy to do by yourself and works like a charm

SN95cobra04

Looks really nice. So how do I go about getting a banner for my Cobra? I don't wanna just go get one made, throw it on and then somebody be like "who the f*ck is this guy reppin our sh*t" without permission lol. I just wanna go about it the right way.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Looks really nice. So how do I go about getting a banner for my Cobra? I don't wanna just go get one made, throw it on and then somebody be like "who the f*ck is this guy reppin our sh*t" without permission lol. I just wanna go about it the right way.

Go to "WS Performance Shop" and start a new thread for a new banner. There's a thread in there with the different colors available. Include that with your thread or if you want something custom. Emilio (Wickedstangs) will get back to you about your banner.
We appreciate anybody who wants to put a banner on their car and rep us. It is simple with us, if you're on the forum, you are a member and banner away. LOL!