• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Grey cobra caliper brake set BNIB with many extras

CPRstreetmachines

All brand new, in box.
Grey Cobra calipers Retail for 375 at places that don't bend you over for shipping to show a ridiculously low price on the web. other caliper is there, but out of the picture. http://www.jegs.com/i/Ford-Racing/397/M-2320-C/10002/-1?parentProductId=762949
Yes, you can get the same performance from a Mach set. Yes you can spend less. No you can't spend the same amount and get calipers that say "COBRA" on them. Yes, they charge more for the lettering folks. Sorry.

Set of slotted rotors that are power stops maybe ? I forget. Benny might be able to remember for me.

Calipers, rotors, and front pads in box 325

cobrabrakes001.jpg

Also comes with front pads from R1 concepts. 20 extra if you'd like the matching back pads. I think that has to be a decent price, I forget what they cost to be honest.

I also have a set of DOT lines here by Russell. Yes you can get a cheaper set, but DOT costs more. Add 45 bucks and you can have all 4 lines if they will work for ya.

Sorry for the obvious. Just want to make sure you know you can get stuff that works the same and cheaper, but this is legal for use on highways, and say's "COBRA"

I have a ton of new parts for another project coming in. I need to make room, and I want this **** gone. First come, first serve. Cash only I always offer this stuff to the local boys first. Make it quick ! :rofl: