• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GT 500 VS Terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
cool vider, but i dont think that the GT500 with its live axle should out handle the IRS in the cobra. maybe if he had traction or something

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
oh yeah. They said the thing that destroyed the GT500 is it never went to shelby. because of that all the safety equipment necesary for that much power had to be added. If it gained all the power at shelby then non of the extras would have been put on which means a lighter car with the same power

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i just think its funny because top gear tested it and said it was the worst handling car they have had on the show, but fast as hell in a strait line

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I disagree. It is just out of everyones reach for now. You guys have to think alot of the extra weight comes from the engine. Give it a couple more years I have faith in my blue oval guys. They will make more improvements in next couple of years. Look at the KR500. If you add a few bolt ons and a tune you have a real 1/4 mile monster on your hands. I am all about the straight line

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
same as the supersnake but do you understand the cost of it.

GT500KR yur paying between $120-150k
600hp Super Snake is an additional $18k on top of original price of GT500
700hp Super Snake is an additional $28k on top of original price of GT500

Status
Not open for further replies.