• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Halloween Avatar Week!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Mine has been changed for a few weeks now, besides the spider web I just noticed. Anyway Halloween is one of my favorites just cause I watch scary movies every Friday and Saturday in Oct with the family. Evy loves to watch Texas Chainsaw Masacre.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Mine has been changed for a few weeks now, besides the spider web I just noticed. Anyway Halloween is one of my favorites just cause I watch scary movies every Friday and Saturday in Oct with the family. Evy loves to watch Texas Chainsaw Masacre.
that is crazy.. Yay, I remember those nights you came over lots of scary movies, I could not do it... Thanksgiving is around the corner remember the fire:)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
How can I forget one of the funniest things that happened while I was there!

Lynch Mob

Carver, MA
i couldnt believe when i drove downtown a 2 years ago and was held up from some strange looking boxxy guy crossing the road, then he crouches over and turns into optimus prime lol prolly the coolest costume ive seen in awhile.

Hey my stang is in the woods and now it has a web. That is as Halloween as i get. This is not a holiday i really like partaking in.

V.I. Massive, just think of your car being in the forest of MORTAL KOMBAT with the talking trees!!

Halloween.....whatever. I don't like celebrating death! All Halloween is for wierdo to come out and create havoc. Its not an official holiday. No reasons to celebrate it.

It's official for me cus that's the only time i get to dress up and scare people.