• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Honda meet..LOL

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
so i went to a honda meet this morning and went to run on the track and got kicked off because i wasnt running a honda. so here is the kicker.. every other one i went to it was fine to run another type of car, they let me in to pay to race, went through tech inspection in the honda tech line ( high school drags were today too so 2 lines running), then let me make 2 passes and on the 3rd one kicked me out ( could it have been i raped an s2000 by over a second and a hatch by 2 seconds? ). needless to say i thought that was some bs to take my money and get as far as my 3rd run before saying i wasnt supposed too run but i went to the head of the drags and won that battle .. got to run all i wanted after that lol. btw i wasnt the only non-honda running also.

Well hell. I can't knock. I own a Honda. My OG in the garage. took many lickings and it is still ticking with about 300,000 miles on it. Runs like a dream. My daily driver when I get back so I can let the Stang chill like I originally intended prior to taking it to washington and rolling it like it was a livery/ Shuttle all over the Sound.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Sounds like the Honda group in San Diego; they enjoy talking crap and acting all big and bad until the rubber hits the road. Stupid Honda Driver, my pepsi bottle hase more cubic inches than your car!!!!

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Thats weird they did that. I know a few of the guys there, and it doesn't seem like them. My buddy has a 760whp accord that runs low 10's and sixties in the 1.5x's. Its not my cup of tea, but i've seen him walk on liter bikes on the freeway.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
is it a tan accord that looks stock? it was the track people not any of the guys running they were just unorganized and not all on the same page if other makes can run too.. was just funny to me the way it all went down

BassMaster5000

Donator
Thats weird they did that. I know a few of the guys there, and it doesn't seem like them. My buddy has a 760whp accord that runs low 10's and sixties in the 1.5x's. Its not my cup of tea, but i've seen him walk on liter bikes on the freeway.
If were thinking of the same guy, best part about it is that he has a stock looking accord with car seats in the back. Does he hang out with the LSX Nation crowd?

BassMaster5000

Donator
is it a tan accord that looks stock? it was the track people not any of the guys running they were just unorganized and not all on the same page if other makes can run too.. was just funny to me the way it all went down
I believe the accord he is talking about is a mid 90s maroon car.