• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hooters Wed Night 7/7 Pics

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, what a turn out with over 21+ cars. And such an awesome time being with everyone. I love the family atmosphere... Thanks to all that showed..

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

IMG_5511.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

DSC04693-Copy.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR HOOTER PICS

GLDNPNY

Of course you guys would have such a great turnout while I am stuck in Norfolk! Oh well, at least I missed the quake. Any idea what the # was on it?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
:p great pics looks like yall had a great turn out and a even better time! how was parking?

step on mii

:p great pics looks like yall had a great turn out and a even better time! how was parking?

Parking wasnt too bad they let us reserve parking spaces tehre so its not tooo bad.

Had a great time and a GREAT turnout!!! cant wait for the next one next month!! OHHH and nice pics!

BurnieB78

Hey thanks Emilio for getting my pic uploaded and on the sight!! With my current situation who KNOWS when i would have been able to do it!! They turned out REALLY good. awesome AWESOME turn out. Pretty sure we got a few new memebers outta the deal too.