• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

huge irvine spectrum meet 1/31st sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford1288

Donator
Huge turnout for the event. I left before most due to a loonngg weekend but I think everyone had a blast. Thanks for all who showed up and those who made it happen!

kevinGT07

Ya it was fun but I went home with a 93mph ticket accompanied by a tint ticket.... I didn't even see it coming.....
P.S. Don't tailgate and alway use ur signals cuz if ur lucky I won't get ticketed for them either......

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ya it was fun but I went home with a 93mph ticket accompanied by a tint ticket.... I didn't even see it coming.....
P.S. Don't tailgate and alway use ur signals cuz if ur lucky I won't get ticketed for them either......

Ouch! Where was this you got pulled over?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator

OMG's what happened? Sorry to hear that...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Huge turnout for the event. I left before most due to a loonngg weekend but I think everyone had a blast. Thanks for all who showed up and those who made it happen!

Yes, it was a big turnout. Had a lot of fun hanging out with the WS family.

TR3MOR

Emilio

Great meeting with you and got to meet some of the WS members.

Great turnout, and i would like to bring some of TMPS members down for your future events.

I would also like to invite WS to a private track day were planning later this year.

1/4 Track

Thanks Everyone :rock:

-Jose

Tommy

Emilio

Great meeting with you and got to meet some of the WS members.

Great turnout, and i would like to bring some of TMPS members down for your future events.

I would also like to invite WS to a private track day were planning later this year.

1/4 Track

Thanks Everyone :rock:

-Jose

Thanks Jose for bringing up the track day.

I have a thread going for any WS racers/spectators that would like to join:

http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11670

Ford1288

Donator
Bobby we did hand out alot of flyers about MVTW so hopefully it spread the word a little more. I saw some interest.