• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

huge irvine spectrum meet 1/31st sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We meetin at Bennigans or this mall place?

I suggest meet at Bennigans and cruise up together to the mall meeting place and meet up with the rest. I believe the meet is at 10:45am up in Carlsbad. So I suggest we meet at Bennigan's at 10:00 and leave no later then 10:15am

Ford1288

Donator
So that everyone understands, WS is meeting at bennigans in Mission Valley at 10am. We are cruising to meet the Camaro guys at their spot in Carlsbad at 10:45am then heading to Irvine all together. I know we all like to have fun but remember EVERYONE, drive safe and just be smart. (Any questions just reference our club rules and how we conduct ourselves)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
So that everyone understands, WS is meeting at bennigans in Mission Valley at 10am. We are cruising to meet the Camaro guys at their spot in Carlsbad at 10:45am then heading to Irvine all together. I know we all like to have fun but remember EVERYONE, drive safe and just be smart. (Any questions just reference our club rules and how we conduct ourselves)

That is correct. And check the calendar, it has the location where the meeting spot is at Carlsbad.

StarAngel

ok, I was listening to the news today and they are saying drizzle and possibly rain on sat and sun. Anyone know if everything is still a Go?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Still going. Meeting at Bennigans at 10am. Leaving 10:15. Weather forcast as sunny with partial cloud. chances of rain or drizzle is less then 20%, so basically not going to be raining.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
34.gif

Mostly Sunny :)