• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I know what tires im running

Foxman

M&H all the way... i have done alot of research and not one thing bad about them.. going with a 27550R17 cost me 490 shipped to my door..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE6Uxo418AI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Cant wait to spray out of the hole! march Test and tune here i come!

that vette running 9.90's is doing it on 34535R18's M&H radials!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
make sure to tell them Wicked Stangs sent you we are working a deal with them now.. You may get them cheaper... I know Yosi and Daryl got a good deal already..

yosemiddysam

Donator
Yeah mention me and you might get a discount. I told him to get in contact with Emilio to become a sponsor. I have never had a tire grip as much as these do. I hope you dont plan on using them for daily driver tires though cause they will not last long........

Foxman

not daily driving but Saturday racing... I hear they last longer then nittos... did you order them direct.. I will have to see if they will discount that would be awesome!

Foxman

Yeah mention me and you might get a discount. I told him to get in contact with Emilio to become a sponsor. I have never had a tire grip as much as these do. I hope you dont plan on using them for daily driver tires though cause they will not last long........

just wondering.. what did you pay shipped and what size did you buy?

elky406

the mand h work great,fyi they do NOT LIKE long burn outs.just alittle heat 2 to 3 sec burst tyhen pull up and run.I loved my m and h

Foxman

im going to give him i call... i havent order the tires yet... just filed taxes whating for the return..

And of course the transmission went out in my lincoln LS... 1600 bucks i really wanted to put in to the fox is now going in my daily driver... im just hoping now the trans will be rebuilt and installed in time to start my new job... Oh and for some reason the fox lost spark after i filled the tank up about 30 minutes ago... then spark came back... weird

yosemiddysam

Donator
You should trade it in on a Cobra.....the only time mine loses spark is when I have too much boost and nitrous lmao.

elky406

im going to give him i call... i havent order the tires yet... just filed taxes whating for the return..

And of course the transmission went out in my lincoln LS... 1600 bucks i really wanted to put in to the fox is now going in my daily driver... im just hoping now the trans will be rebuilt and installed in time to start my new job... Oh and for some reason the fox lost spark after i filled the tank up about 30 minutes ago... then spark came back... weird

hit me up andy,i have a tranny guy in house....I might be able to get ya a better price then that,and you will know its done correctly.

elky406

You should trade it in on a Cobra.....the only time mine loses spark is when I have too much boost and nitrous lmao.
You need to have me fix your alternator,then you wont have anymore spark blowout,im on 24lbs worth of crusher and nitrous making over 800whp and this mod allows for a .030 gap on my setup with stock coils.

elky406

Fresno,i can sell you the kit to do it yourself for 100 bucks,or i can do the job parts and labor for 200.

Foxman

proxes-tq_lo.jpg

well ordered my DR's
do to shortage of cash... i went with the toyo proxes's

349 shipped to my door

Foxman

LOL!!!

thanks to yose i canceled my order for the TOYO PROXES!! I got a hell of a deal on the M&H's

Free shipping plus a discount thanks a lot MAN! i owe you one!