• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Items left for Project Wicked Stangs

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All we need a little more donation for project Wicked Stangs...

We have all come together as a team and we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

The items below are what is left for us to complete our Project Wicked Stangs Race Car.

Items Left for the Race Car:

Race Car Donation Total 531.22
Donation Amount Left $.00
1. Flaming River Manual Rack and Pinion Kit 395.00 Thanks to club fund
2. Fuel Lines and Fittings Thanks to Orange395w
3. 4.6L 4V Fuel Rails 200.00est. Thanks to club funds
4. Maximum MotorSport Brake System 250.00 Thanks to wickedstangs
5. Coil Paks 100.00 Thanks to Mustang Hurt
6. Transmission Lokar dipstick $80.00 Thanks to HIS PONY / HER PONY
7. 02 Sensors
8. Tranny Cooler
9. Heater hose u-shape Thanks to Orange395w
10. Switches Thanks to Subzero4
11. Serpentine Belt
12. Pulley JUNK YARD ITEM
13. Ignition Module JUNK YARD ITEM

FUEL SYSTEM
Here is a list of the additional fittings needed to complete the fuel system. I tried to find the cheapest ones, but this stuff isn't cheap!

SUM-220165
SUM-220886
EAR-309108ERL
EAR-300106ERL
SUM-220687

TOTAL = $58.75

The above items are some of the things we notice while we were working on the racecar and will get us that much closer to beening finished..:elefant:

IF I MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW... SO I CAN ADD IT IN..

Great News, I have recieved lots of good info on how to wire up the car. Thank you We should be able to fire her up soon.

THE NEXT FEW WORKING PARTIES WILL BE WITH A SELECT FEW SHOWING UP:) WE SHOULD HAVE PROJECT WICKED STANGS UP SOON...

SO PLEASE, YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED..

mustanghurt

All we need a little more donation for project Wicked Stangs...

We have all come together as a team and we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

The items below are what is left for us to complete our Project Wicked Stangs Race Car.

Items Left for the Race Car:

Race Car Donation Total 531.22
1. Flaming River Manual Rack and Pinion Kit 395.00 ebay

Donation Amount Left $136.00
2. Fuel Lines and Fittings Thanks to Orange395w
3. 4.6L 4V Fuel Rails 200.00est.
4. Maximum MotorSport Brake System 250.00
5. Coil Paks (100.00 Autozone if CWO didnt get them from Hurt)
6. Transmission Lokar dipstick $80.00
7. 02 Sensors
8. Tranny Cooler
9. Heater hose u-shape
10. Switches
11. Serpentine Belt

The above items are some of the things we notice while we were working on the racecar and will get us that much closer to beening finished..:elefant:

IF I MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW... SO I CAN ADD IT IN..

Great News, I have recieved lots of good info on how to wire up the car. Thank you We should be able to fire her up soon.

THE NEXT FEW WORKING PARTIES WILL BE WITH A SELECT FEW SHOWING UP:) WE SHOULD HAVE PROJECT WICKED STANGS UP SOON...

SO PLEASE, YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED..

the coils are a no go someone stole them off the kids car that we went to for parts but we will still be getting the pulley that needs replaced

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey, I still have my light control box for my emergency lights from my old work car. It has 6 control switches. Do you think that can be useful for the race car? I could bring it by and let you check it out.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I have some aluminum plate to make a switch faceplate out of and a sheet metal cutter. Next work party (if I'm invited) I can make a template from the radio housing, cut the faceplate, and drill holes for the switches Danny is providing. Then you Electricians can wire up lights, ignition, fuel pump, etc.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
GT400SC that will be awesome and yes we are going to have another working party soon.. Have to hurry and get this car running..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
GT, the toggle switches are already in a control box. its the typical lights and siren toggle switch control box in our cars.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I can make a U out of stainless steel tubing at work and then connect those lines with some heater hose which I also have at work. Emilio call me tomorrow at lunch and remind me to make this stuff.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Danny, will the BOX fit in the radio opening or wouldn't it be easier to have a flat faceplate?

racecar-a.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nice picture!

I'm not sure, Tim. It might be a little taller then a stock radio but a little modifing may get it to fit into the opening. Need to check the measuring. But I'm not sure if they are going to put it there or just mount it in another location.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
We'll figure it out....

Last I heard was to make a faceplate that covered the radio and ac knobs area (one big plate) and put all the switches in there but it may have changed since then.

1987-1988-1989-1990-1991-1992-1993-ford-mustang-7.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We'll figure it out....

Last I heard was to make a faceplate that covered the radio and ac knobs area (one big plate) and put all the switches in there but it may have changed since then.

Oh, really? I missed that part. If that's the case, nevermind what I said. I actually still have the mounting bracket for it if we need it.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Bring it all, yours is WAY easier. But if they still want a faceplate, then we use YOUR switches, and just take them out of the box.

I think some of these ideas are pretty fluid and are decided on when they see everything in their hands, and THEN decide.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I can make a U out of stainless steel tubing at work and then connect those lines with some heater hose which I also have at work. Emilio call me tomorrow at lunch and remind me to make this stuff.

I WILL

Danny, will the BOX fit in the radio opening or wouldn't it be easier to have a flat faceplate?

racecar-a.jpg

Looks like a car I know:)

We'll figure it out....

Here is an idea from Painless
50211.jpg

Mustang Power Panel for '87-'93 (Rocker)

Mounts in radio / stereo location of 1987 - 1993 Mustangs. Kit includes six lighted on / off switches, one lighted on / off / momentary switch, one unlighted momentary switch, one lighted on / off / on switch and color codes TXL wire.