• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's official.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well it's offcial I have orders to FRCNW Whidbey Island Washington. I will be leaving in Jan.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well Congrats. Sucks to see you go, but if its what you want, then I'm glad for you. Will need to do something before you go.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Sorry to hear this news. boohoo :(

How long will you have to Stay? Have yo been there before? Do you like that place? Are you taking your Stang?

Whatevah will I do without my 1/2 hug??

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will be up there as well in DEC. I have my home port change certificate just trying to find a house

Red

Sucks to know that you'll be going Albert. Good thing is I see a party in the future to see you off.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Aww man, well, hey, start up a Washington chapter for us.

blackstallion06

Donator
IgottV-8< There will be a Bremerton Chapter and a whibey Chapter. Give us a year and both the WA chapters will be going strong

northerncountry

Glad you got the orders you wanted, again it sucks to see you go but I know with you and blackstallion in the same area i can see a new wickedstangs chapter in the near future!

Maverick

Glad you got the orders you wanted, again it sucks to see you go but I know with you and blackstallion in the same area i can see a new wickedstangs chapter in the near future!

Well seems like you guys are already named for the starters at those locals. Good luck! Wish you guys and your families the bst with this upcoming move and transfer.

blackstallion06

Donator
Maverick I am just busy trying to find a house to work on my car or other new wickedstangs members cars lol. I have been looking all over so far with no luck. There are lots of houses for sale. Its is very hard finding one with at least a two car garage and a fenced in yard that will take my dogs. I thought it would be easy in WA but so far no luck. Just waiting to find out about a couple of others and should be good to go

M

Mustangcwo

Good luck to everyone relocating. I hate to see all of you leaving :nonono:. I know that you have plans for your family outside of California and I cannot blame you. Keep in touch and keep the rubber side down. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future here in San Diego.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Albert and Phil, I am contemplating going to Whidbey for my final tour.....wont be for awhile but you guys should still be there then. Have fun and make sure you get over onto Blackmustangclub and SVT performance, there are a bunch of meets and such up that way that are posted on there. Have fun and enjoy the rain....LOL

Good luck to both of you!

Gib

mypetsnake

You guys will be headed up here, around the time I'm headed back down there. Gibs that would be great if you could get Washington orders for the last leg, cause thats what Eric is wanting. Might be stationed with you again if it happens

blackstallion06

Donator
MYPETSNAKE< how is the mustang scene up there? While on bremerton waiting for a taxi I saw a nice fox, mach1, and a nice gt.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thanks guys. I chose these orders cause I need a change. I been here in Cali for about 6 years I had a taste of the central Valley ( too hot for me to go back) and here in San Diego is, well San Diego is a great place to be but as I said I need a change. I will miss all the events and you guys but as I move on to create another chapter I will have new events to go to and new people to roll with (hopefully).