• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's official.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Hey guys, just to let ya'll know....I dont miss either of you cause you both drive slow ass 3V's LMAO.....Nah I'm kiddin!!!!! I miss the holy hell outta all of ya. It is a huge pain here to recruit W/S caliber members.... I went and placed at a car show...Talked all the talk only to have my shining star do the biggest burn out in history leaving the parking lot!!!!!! Show sponsors talkin bout not coming back.....people crying, old farts fartin........mega poeple bitching.....It is hard but if and when I get a group we will do the ENTIRE Wicked Stangs family JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey guys, just to let ya'll know....I dont miss either of you cause you both drive slow ass 3V's LMAO.....Nah I'm kiddin!!!!! I miss the holy hell outta all of ya. It is a huge pain here to recruit W/S caliber members.... I went and placed at a car show...Talked all the talk only to have my shining star do the biggest burn out in history leaving the parking lot!!!!!! Show sponsors talkin bout not coming back.....people crying, old farts fartin........mega poeple bitching.....It is hard but if and when I get a group we will do the ENTIRE Wicked Stangs family JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

Congrats on placing at the show.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Congrats yose. I've been thinking I am going to have the same problem trying to recruit in Wa, but I will give it my all. You guys are missed too. I never did get a chance to see your car in my rear view mirror cause you were to worried about that week 500 in the club.

yosemiddysam

Donator
LOL Sorry man but I dont think either one of you will be seeing LUCIFER in your rear view....unless of course I am pushing you lmao.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Yeah miss you Yosi! I think it will take a bit but you will find members. Go hang out at the track. I plan on doing the same in WA.
Wish you where here the other night at JBA. I guess its a tradition at new place to burn out past the BMW place they share the lot with was alot of fun watching the guys doing burn outs. Well of course I used the line lock wish they would have took a pic lol

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
It was pretty good started in first shifted to second and left it for about 30 sec at 6 grand lol
Then real cars go through back brakes fast. So easier to do them with line lock. Nost real racers use them....