• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 2, 2012] 2012 SD International Auto Show (San Diego, CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Reminder: sdautoshow.com is your only authorized source for purchasing E-Tickets to the 2012 San Diego International Auto Show®. E-Tickets will provide you with quick and easy access to hundreds of new vehicles, specialty displays and much more at the 2012 San Diego International Auto Show! E-Ticket holders have their own special entrance inside the San Diego Convention Center for expedited entry into this year’s show.
Give your favorite automotive enthusiasts E-Tickets this holiday season as they make excellent gifts or stocking stuffers and can be personalized with an individual’s name.
Please note: Sunday, January 1, 2012 is Mazda Family Day.
All Children ages 12 & under are admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult and do not require an E-Ticket for entrance. Children aged 6 and under are free every day of the show.
2012 Ticket Prices:
Adults (13+): $12.00
Military (w/ID): $9.00
Seniors (62+): $9.00
Children (7-12): $8.00**
Children (1-6): Free
**Children aged 7-12 admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult on Sunday, January 1, 2012
Discount Coupon is not applicable to E-Ticket purchases.
Note: Manufacturer participation, vehicles and features subject to change without notice.

We will meet at the Hazard Center lower level garage at 8:30am. At that time we can decide whether we want to drive/carpool or take the trolley. This way, if we do take the trolley, where we park would be just fine. If not and we carpool, those not driving can park their car in a garage. At Bennigan's, its outdoor parking and security may tow your car.
So, we will meet at the Hazard Center lower garage at 8:30am on Saturday, 12/31/11.
7510 Hazard Center Dr, San Diego, 92108

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, sounds good can't wait to see everyone.. Lets make this a big event...

SATURDAY

A MTS day tripper pass is only $5 compared to $10 parking. There's a trolley stop near Bennigan's. My dad is interested in going on that day, but we'll probably be driving there and be there by 8 or 9am.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If we want to take the trolley, we can meet at the Hazard Center trolley station. You can park in the Hazzard Center parking garage (lower level)for the trolley and the garage is cover. If we want to do this, I suggest we meet at the trolley station at 8:45. There's a trolley that leaves at 9am. With the transfer because there's no direct line to the Convention center. The estimate time is about 9:45am arrival at the convention center.

If we still want to drive, we can still meet at the Hazard Center parking garage (lower level) and carpool to the convention center. This way we don't have to pay $10 each and share in the parking cost of carpooling. If we want to do this, we could meet at 9:15 so we can get out of there by 9:30. Mind this, we may not be able to park in the same area of the parking garage. But can try to find an area where there's less car parked so we can easily meet up.

Like JP said, Trolley is $5 for a day pass and parking is $10.

So for those interested in going on 12/31, please post up which you prefer. And the one with the most preference we will go with.

Wish i could be there but ill probably be on the road on the way down. Gwen and I plan on hitting it up Sunday the 1st. Have fun. Ill have the Massive one back down here then....

GhostRider

I would love to attend seeing as how I missed the LA show, but I already made plans that day... Have fun guys! Take plenty of pics too!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Here's the plan:

We will meet at the Hazard Center lower level garage at 8:30am. At that time we can decide whether we want to drive/carpool or take the trolley. This way, if we do take the trolley, where we park would be just fine. If not and we carpool, those not driving can park their car in a garage. At Bennigan's, its outdoor parking and security may tow your car.
So, we will meet at the Hazard Center lower garage at 8:30am on Saturday, 12/31/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.