• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 2, 2012] 2012 SD International Auto Show (San Diego, CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad, brother (SCR3AMINGY3LLOW), and I will be arriving at the the Convention Center a bit early since we are carpooling in my truck. We'll see you there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Meet up place and time posted in the first post.

Get your e-ticket online so it would be faster to get into the show. See you guys Saturday.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Just got mine...:)

We will meet at the Hazard Center lower level garage at 8:30am. At that time we can decide whether we want to drive/carpool or take the trolley. This way, if we do take the trolley, where we park would be just fine. If not and we carpool, those not driving can park their car in a garage. At Bennigan's, its outdoor parking and security may tow your car.
So, we will meet at the Hazard Center lower garage at 8:30am on Saturday, 12/31/11.
7510 Hazard Center Dr, San Diego, 92108

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
thanks emilio sending now!

Got them and printed them out already...

See everyone tomorrow.. Going to be fun on the Trolley:)

We will meet at the Hazard Center lower level garage at 8:30am. At that time we can decide whether we want to drive/carpool or take the trolley. This way, if we do take the trolley, where we park would be just fine. If not and we carpool, those not driving can park their car in a garage. At Bennigan's, its outdoor parking and security may tow your car.
So, we will meet at the Hazard Center lower garage at 8:30am on Saturday, 12/31/11.
7510 Hazard Center Dr, San Diego, 92108

Status
Not open for further replies.