• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 20, 2013] Burger Mountain Run (El Cajon, CA)

2K7GTCS

Looks like we'll have perfect weather and a good turnout. Should be a fun time!
From what I've read the major weakness on the 350z is the brakes. Once they're heat soaked it's dangerous. Other than that, they have good power to weight and decent handling right out of the box.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
And clutch noise. Its at dealer for what I think is throw out bearing taking a shit. They say its normal. I said no. I want it fixed under warranty.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I've done a lot of work on several buddy's z's and all of them had syncro problems. Makin them miss shifts or just not engage in gear if it's above a certain RPM. Everyone I've ever talked to that had a 03-06 350z had the same problems.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
No its not the trans. No missing gear or grinds. I think it might be the Throw out bearing going OR the pilot bushing worn out. The Pilot bushings on these things a basicly round brass. But i picked it up today. So were still gonna try and roll out to this.

Im not gonna run it hard though.

luckychance

i really wanted to make it, even had the day off but now my car wont start due to some electrical gremlins i have creeping around. everytime there is a cruise something is wrong with my car :( fml.

I've already been to and sent home from hospital tonight. Wives having contractions and they wanna wait till there a little stronger. Possible I won't make it but we will see.

BigMike

My son and I were a few of those new guys. It was a real good morning; enjoyed throwing the Pony around the curves with y'all. Looking forward to another run in the future.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That was an epic cruise. We had 20 ponies cruising up the mountain. What a beautiful sight. When we all got to In & Out, we made that parking lot look good. :BigGrin:

It was good to meet all the new members we had on this cruise. Beautiful weather, too. Hope you all come out for our next event.