• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Joseph Beckner

reynardjackson

On to the next...
The name is Joe, Joseph......etc im 18 going to GTCC for auto tech, a huge Duke fan, I love mustangs and all Fords. Im about to get the first mustang of my own hopefully this weekend....waiting for this loan to finish -__-, I also drive my moms new 5.0 from time to time :BigGrin:
Congrats bro if yu need help lemme know i got you!!!!!!
everyone meet my second member!!!!!!

Joe Beckner

Reynard I havent figured out how to reply to your post on my profile yet but yes thats the one I should have this weekend just put a down payment today until I get my loan but it has 3.73 gears 42lb injectors a CAI and upgraded MAF sensor with a tune from Piedmont Custom Motorsports (a mustang shop in Raleigh, NC )

reynardjackson

On to the next...
Reynard I havent figured out how to reply to your post on my profile yet but yes thats the one I should have this weekend just put a down payment today until I get my loan but it has 3.73 gears 42lb injectors a CAI and upgraded MAF sensor with a tune from Piedmont Custom Motorsports (a mustang shop in Raleigh, NC )
really... not bad how much and how many miles?