• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 13, 2014] Northerncountry Going Away BBQ (San Diego) (Santee)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Jon/northerncounty will be leaving for a minimum of a 6 month Deployment at the end of July and so to send him off in the wicked way we are having a gathering in his honor. We are asking member to bring side dishes, snacks, and drinks. Additional information will be posted and this thread will be updated to include what will be needed and what you can bring. Be sure to RSVP with how many will be with you so we can account for how much food will be needed.
Be sure to bring chairs.
Jenn will be the early bird to help "reserve" our space. If you are willing to hang out with her before the cruise (if we plan one)or don't want to go on the cruise she will be there at 9:00am.
Below is the preliminary food list. If you want to bring something that is not on the list, please do, just post up what you are bringing.
Food Items:
Hamburgers/buns-sdsubzero4
Hot dogs/buns-
Ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles, relish-sdsubzero4
Chips-Ebucky
BBQ Beans/Cole Slaw/Potato salad-Ebucky
Soda-Screaminyellow
Water-Screaminyellow
Ice-
Ice Chests-
Paper plates, napkins, cups, plastic forks, knives and spoons-sdsubzero4
Dessert-

Already registered for the other show on the 13th. If needed, I wouldn't mind purchasing several cases of soda and just dropping it of to someone who's planning on going.

Red

Sorry guys. I'm also singed up for the car show with JP. I'm not going to be able to make it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Due to the lack of interest for this function, instead of just the few going all the way out to Pine Valley, this event has moved to northerncountry's home. Time has changed to 1PM. If you are planning on coming, the above items are needed, if you can contribute. Please note what you can bring. Thanks.

JENNsWKDstang

@Screaming yellow and @Red since this has been changed you are welcome after the car show to come hang out at Jon's place in Santee. Let us know if you will bring anything.

AS to the rest Jon really hopes to see more people come by before he leaves of it will be 6-9 months before he will be back.

JENNsWKDstang

I will be at Jon's Wednesday, Thursday after 4 and Friday I will be at my place in Spring Valley after 5 and Jon and I should be at his place after 11am Saturday or if you wish someone is always home after 6pm at my place (dad and my bro) I will PM you my number if you need it just in case