• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[July 14th, 2013] Scenic Tour to Sonic Drive-in (San Diego, CA)

Drive 80 miles for some Burgers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2K7GTCS

Late notice for our monthly cruise for July...

Scenic Tour to Sonic Drive-in
This is a mini Beach to Boonies / Burger Mountain Run

Meetup is at JBA Cars & Coffee on the Mesa
5675 Kearny Villa Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
Leaving JBA at 9:00am sharp!

We'll head west for a quick trip up the coast, then inland for a sprint through some twisties, with a final stop at Sonic Drive-in for some boigas. About 80 miles total.

Final destination is Sonic Drive-in in Santee
10515 Mission Gorge Rd
Santee, CA 92071
Arriving at Sonic around 11:30am.

Route Map

2K7GTCS

Oops got the date wrong. Cars and Coffee is on July 14th. Need a moderator to change the thread title, and extend the poll to six days.thanks.

Considering the fire near Julian, will there be an alternate route if surrounding roads are closed or if the fire isn't contained yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Ugh Dave again a cruise when I have racing. Lol

Sorry I haven't been around much the last few weeks everyone, I just moved so things are pretty hectic. See you all soon!

2K7GTCS

Considering the fire near Julian, will there be an alternate route if surrounding roads are closed or if the fire isn't contained yet?

The planned route will not take us anywhere near the Chariot Fire. We should be ok.

Ugh Dave again a cruise when I have racing. Lol

No worries Lee. What's the racing schedule for next month? We can try to plan around that, so you can make it out. A group of us will be going up to Fontana on the weekend of the 10th/11th to run, ride, or watch the open track event there. Anything going on the 18th?

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
No worries Lee. What's the racing schedule for next month? We can try to plan around that, so you can make it out. A group of us will be going up to Fontana on the weekend of the 10th/11th to run, ride, or watch the open track event there. Anything going on the 18th?

The only racing next month is irwindale on the 4th and barona test n tune on the 24th so the 18th is great! :)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Late notice for our monthly cruise for July...

Scenic Tour to Sonic Drive-in
This is a mini Beach to Boonies / Burger Mountain Run

Meetup is at JBA Cars & Coffee on the Mesa
5675 Kearny Villa Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
Leaving JBA at 9:00am sharp!

We'll head west for a quick trip up the coast, then inland for a sprint through some twisties, with a final stop at Sonic Drive-in for some boigas. About 80 miles total.

Final destination is Sonic Drive-in in Santee
10515 Mission Gorge Rd
Santee, CA 92071
Arriving at Sonic around 11:30am.

Route Map

what day is it going to be?

H

HRSX500

does anyone know how many are goings hard to tell.

JENNsWKDstang

img1363516e348edce0a.jpg My brother has a car show that day in Santee so I will be there with his car and some friends or I would join you all...