• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jun 29, 2012] Cruz'n the Lakes-Santee (Santee, Ca)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Every Friday Evening, April-October 2012.
3PM-Park Closing, Santee Lakes #5

Entry fee to the lakes: $3

You can bring your picnic baskets, BBQ Fixins, Adult Beverages allowed.

There will be Picnic-BBQ-Games, Opportunity Drawings-Music and More.

Santee Lakes also have Movies at the Lake on certain Friday nights. The entry fee on those dates is $8. The movie nights are: 6/22, 7/6, 7/20, 8/3, and 8/17.

I want to make 6/29 as a club day/evening. Bring the family and a picnic at the lakes. You like to fish, bring your fishing poles (just need to pay for a permit, no state license required). This would also be an opportunity to put out information for July since the July monthly meeting will not be held due to it being July 4th. Come at anytime (I plan on being there around 4PM). I will put out any information at 6:30PM as it would be at the monthly meeting. This would allow time for people to come from work (I hope).
Hope to see you all there.

If you would like more information on Santee Lakes, I included a link above and here. http://www.santeelakes.com/index.html

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We used to enjoy going and hanging out here on Friday nights. Too bad I had to leave.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think I'm going to just get something there.

That's fine, too. Just putting it out there if anyone is interested. Can't remember if there are BBQ grill out there. Do you remember? It would be coal BBQ if they do have them.

Red

That's fine, too. Just putting it out there if anyone is interested. Can't remember if there are BBQ grill out there. Do you remember? It would be coal BBQ if they do have them.
Can't remember Danny if there was one or not.

ladygaga2

There are Danny. It was a great time when T-Town would go, LOL. This is a fun event or we can do sonic afterwards

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
we should do Sonic afterwards that would be great we havent been there in awhile well i havent at least with yall would be a great turnout there

northerncountry

the wicked vert and my folks will be there!! they leave on the 1st so it would be great if we had a good turn out... I will bring something not sure what yet .. tbd.

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
So are we doing potluck style this event or is everyone taking their own food? I need to prepare myself

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Ha ha lol! I need to buy the ingredients for the dish i'll be bringing ahead of time if we do a potluck.

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
I just like being prepared that's why I asked. So as soon as everyone has an idea as to what their thoughts are, please post.