• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jun 5, 2011] Free Car Show....Rancho Bernardo Street Fair (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey folks,

Got invitation to a free car show in Rancho Bernardo at their annual street fair. It is on 6/5/11 from 10am-3pm. Its a People's Choice car show with trophies awarded at 3pm. I have emailed the orgainizer about reserving spots for our clubs, but we can show up on the day of the show. I would like to get a number for those interested in going so I can give the organizer an estimate if they can reserve spots for us. But here is the info.

FREE Car Show!​
~​
June 5, 2011 10am - 3pm​
~​
RB Alive! Street Fair​
~​
Car Show Location:​
16840 Bernardo Center Dr​
(Total Vision Care & formerly Wachovia)​

RB ALIVE! Street Fair is jam packed with information, yummy treats, kids zone, talent shows, great buys and of course our Classic Cars! Join the fun! Open to all years makes & models - the crowds really enjoy seeing your vehicle! They vote for their favorite at the Poway Transmissions booth. At 3pm we announce the People's Choice Winner & award a Trophy!​

The Car Show will be in the parking lot of Total Vision Care - Corner of Bernardo Center Dr & Bernardo Plaza CT. Reserve your spot or just show up the day of the event. Pick up your number at the Poway Transmission's booth and get ready to win! We're located right across from the Food Court! Contact 858-679-8000 or Karen@PowayTransmissions.com.​

MEET UP FOR RB STREET FAIR SHOW, JUNE 5TH.

WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE MISSION VALLEY'S BENNIGANS AT 8:15AM AND WILL ROLL OUT AT 8:30 SHARP! If you haven't pre-registered and still wishing to go, just meet up with us. They are limited to 50 cars, but if we roll in together, I'm sure you will get in.

For those that live in the area of the show, we will pick you at the Quizno Subs parking lot located on

16479 Bernardo Center Dr
San Diego, CA 92128
We should be at the parking lot by 8:50am, we will then roll into the show together to ensure those not pre-register gets in, too.

Any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, will see everyone on Sunday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I posted this up last night, but I guess I was on the wrong server. But looks like a good deal, free. If you are not going to Chuckwalla and want something to do on a Sunday, why not come out and hang out with us. More details to follow, but I know Red and SreamingYellow responded last night they are planning to go. Hey, can you guys RSVP on here again.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok, just got an email from Karen, the organizer. There is room for 50 cars, so the sooner I know who's going the better so I can respond to her to reserve our spots. I will also need the highlighted information from the email to sent to Karen so we can expedite the check in and reserve our spots. Also, we can bring pop ups, so if someone has one, please bring it and maybe we can get our banner and hang it on there. Here's the email I got.

Hi Danny!
You can show up anytime after 9am.
We have room for about 50 cars…and would love to have you.
Can you send me a list of who is coming so that check-in will run easier?
We have to have their name, address, phone, email and yr make model of car the Fire Dept Representative comes by to check.
Thanks so much!
Karen

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Going to try and make it Danny Monica will let me know today.. She is trying to have a company party at our house the first weekend in June....

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Directions:

SET-UP: Anytime after 9am. Bring Chairs, Pop ups, Coolers.
ØWe’re right across the street from the Food Vendors!
ØYou must enter from Bernardo Plaza Dr.
ØFirst Come, First Available Parking – Open to all years Cars & Trucks!
ØStreet Fair attendees vote for their favorite vehicle.
ØBallots available at the Poway Transmissions booth.
ØGet your Vehicle number at the Poway Transmissions booth.
ØTrophy sponsored by Poway Transmissions – Winner announced at 3pm!
INFO: 858-679-8000 or Karen@powaytransmissions.com

ROAD CLOSURE: Bernardo Center Dr from Carl’s Jr to Bernardo Plaza Dr.
SHOW LOCATION: (formerly Wachovia) 16840 Bernardo Center Dr SD 92128

Route – from San Diego or Escondido – from the 15:
Exit at Rancho Bernardo Rd – head east.
TR - Bernardo Center Dr.
TR – Bernardo Plaza Dr.
TL – 1st Drive on the left behind (formerly Wachovia)
Show parking is on the North side of Bernardo Center Dr.

Alternate route #1 – from Poway:
Take Pomerado Rd - North >
TL – Rancho Bernardo Rd
TL – Bernardo Center Dr.
TR – Bernardo Plaza Dr
TL – 1st Drive on left behind (formerly Wachovia).

Alternate route #2 – from Poway:
Take Pomerado Rd North >
TL - Rancho Bernardo Rd
TL – Acena Dr.
TR - Hierba Dr. (Remington Club)
Cut through the parking lot heading toward Bernardo Center Dr.
Find Bernardo Plaza Dr (traffic light) &go across Bernardo Center Dr.
TL – 1st Drive on the left behind (formerly Wachovia).

dvs_bullitt

Donator
If i'm back from my trip in time then i will be there. Maybe this time i will clean the engine bay before i open the hood. lol.

Josh

Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego
Hey guys I'm new to the forum 1st post here thought it would also be a good time to introduce my self, I'm hoping its not too late to sign up I actually live in the area and would like it if I could come along and also would be a good time to meet some of you guys let me know if its not too late. Thanks Josh

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey guys I'm new to the forum 1st post here thought it would also be a good time to introduce my self, I'm hoping its not too late to sign up I actually live in the area and would like it if I could come along and also would be a good time to meet some of you guys let me know if its not too late. Thanks Josh

Welcome Josh. Definitely not too late. You can pm me your info and I could email the organizer for you or you could email her yourself, its up to you. Her email is in the first post. But you could sign up the day of, too. I will put up a meeting spot so we can cruise in together. Mustango2GT lives up there, too. Maybe you two can get together and meet up and wait for us up there.

Josh

Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego
Ok sounds good ill send her a email myself I'm looking forward to it. Ya just let me know about where you guys wanna meet up at and I'll be their early if needed.